Poll: Elway should be fired/resign.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Literally every team says they "loved" players who wind up being stars. I don't buy it for a second. And I bet the Broncos "hated"' the Trubiskys of the world.
    I remember when I said Philip Lindsay would go straight to the PB.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

you said he'd go to the PUB not PB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    you said he'd go to the PUB not PB.
    I remember it differently.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Lol.

Reminds me of the polls that said Hillary was gonna win in 2016.

Well we dont want to crown Lock our QB of the next decade yet, but you gotta love what ya see.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO ALL THE FIRE ELWAY GOSSIP.

SHHHHHHHH!

If Lock proves to be the man........whats that say about the 2019 draft? Elway trades down....we get Fant, Lock, Risner, Jones, Hollins.......Studly. Flacco is the vet you bring in who hopefully your QB learns from and plays under for a year......which gets accelerated.

Not to mention the Steelers 3rd rounder next year which is showing to be a great pick.

Elway......the man who has more accomplishments as GM than any Bronco in history, BARR none!!

Not to mention a ton of GMs in the history of the NFL!!
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Flacco taught him nothing. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Lol.

Well we dont want to crown Lock our QB of the next decade yet, but you gotta love what ya see.

SHHHHHHHH!

If Lock proves to be the man........whats that say about the 2019 draft? Elway trades down....we get Fant, Lock, Risner, Jones, Hollins.......Studly. Flacco is the vet you bring in who hopefully your QB learns from and plays under for a year......which gets accelerated.

Not to mention the Steelers 3rd rounder next year which is showing to be a great pick.

Elway......the man who has more accomplishments as GM than any Bronco in history, BARR none!!

Please get your stupid P and R bullshit out of here. You're the guy going "omfg Fangio's defense is so good, he's so awesome," and then that defense started shitting the bed at the end of games.

You routinely show up to gloat when you're right and are never around when you are wrong, or when the team sucks.

Eff off.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Please get your stupid P and R bullshit out of here. You're the guy going "omfg Fangio's defense is so good, he's so awesome," and then that defense started shitting the bed at the end of games.

You routinely show up to gloat when you're right and are never around when you are wrong, or when the team sucks.

Eff off.
    He is pretty ******* dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    He is pretty ******* dim.
    I mean, if you're going to pull this, the playbook is you took a position that got you hated on for months on end. That is the only time one can pull the lulz, y'all were wrong play.

Warhorse when Flacco was whacko:....

Warhorse when Denver was drafting Lock:....

Warhose when Allen was shitting the bed/defense was losing it at the end of games:....

Warhorse when Fant sucked at the start of the year:

Warhorse when Fant and Lock get to styling/ignoring that we delayed Lock's development this season:I TOLD YOU MOTHER ******S.

I love Warhorse, but I give him an F-.

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I mean, if you're going to pull this, the playbook is you took a position that got you hated on for months on end. That is the only time one can pull the lulz, y'all were wrong play.

Warhorse when Flacco was whacko:....

Warhorse when Denver was drafting Lock:....

Warhose when Allen was shitting the bed/defense was losing it at the end of games:....

Warhorse when Fant sucked at the start of the year:

Warhorse when Fant and Lock get to styling/ignoring that we delayed Lock's development this season:I TOLD YOU MOTHER ******S.

I love Warhorse, but I give him an F-.
    I just have zero respect for someone who disappears when the team is getting ass raped week in and week out and only shows up when the team wins. F that, get bent. Lol

I just have zero respect for someone who disappears when the team is getting ass raped week in and week out and only shows up when the team wins. F that, get bent. Lol
    Well, when people call me a bad fan I just remember that I only leave this bitch when I'm mad...and come back a day later....or get banned.

It's usually because I'm banned.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well, when people call me a bad fan I just remember that I only leave this bitch when I'm mad...and come back a day later....or get banned.

It's usually because I'm banned.
    But you are here regardless. That clown shows up once in a blue moon to try and play greatest fan ever, **** that shit. Lol

But you are here regardless. That clown shows up once in a blue moon to try and play greatest fan ever, **** that shit. Lol
    I'm scheduled for a banning in two months, as is tradition. Warhorse, take over for m-...Warhorse?

The **** is the horse?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I'm scheduled for a banning in two months, as is tradition. Warhorse, take over for m-...Warhorse?

The **** is the horse?
    He will get back to you in a couple of weeks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Lol.

SHHHHHHHH!

Most of the time you couldn't say this, so kudos for taking advantage of the one game you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

He will get back to you in a couple of weeks.
    I mean people rode on me for Rosen, and we're just letting the horse off?

Northman, this board hates the King.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information