Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NBA Basketball

Get that ring Lakeshow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Get that ring Lakeshow!
    Or lose to Ja in round 1!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Or lose to Ja in round 1!
    I would never show my face around here again. I couldn't bear it.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I would never show my face around here again. I couldn't bear it.
    Then you just forget LeBron ever existed and Ja is your new GOAT.

Then you just forget LeBron ever existed and Ja is your new GOAT.
    I...

How bad is it going to be when Giannis becomes a Warrior?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Sources: NBA will use winning percentage to determine standings

As the NBA continues to prepare for its return to the court next month in Orlando, it has determined that the order in the standings will be determined by winning percentage, league sources told ESPN. That decision could play a pivotal role in how the race to take part in potential play-in games for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference plays out -- specifically between the Portland Trail Blazers, New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings.

It also has been decided ties will be broken via the league's typical tie-breaking procedures, sources said. Teams were informed of both decisions via a memo Friday night updating teams on the league's work toward returning to play at Walt Disney World.

Both will have an impact on the eight "seeding games" that will be played at Walt Disney World and could also have an effect on a potential play-in tournament ahead of the NBA playoffs.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...mine-standings

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I like the Sixers to win the East. A healthy Embiid and Simmons changes things. I think there is a blueprint for stopping Giannis in the playoffs - don't give him the paint and force him to shoot from outside. I don't believe in the Raptors without Kawhi, I don't believe the Heat are a complete enough team... I think it's Philly or Boston against one of the LA teams.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I like the Sixers to win the East. A healthy Embiid and Simmons changes things. I think there is a blueprint for stopping Giannis in the playoffs - don't give him the paint and force him to shoot from outside. I don't believe in the Raptors without Kawhi, I don't believe the Heat are a complete enough team... I think it's Philly or Boston against one of the LA teams.
    Philly's bizarre home/away splits gives me pause on them. Will be interesting to see how they they do on a neutral site.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Philly's bizarre home/away splits gives me pause on them. Will be interesting to see how they they do on a neutral site.
    Yeah, there is so much bizarre stuff with that team - their crazy splits, their constant drama... I just think if their two superstars are healthy, they are as good as any team in the NBA.

I also am not sold on Giannis in the playoffs. You can't be the league MVP and not be able to make a jump shot.

League tried to hand the title to the Clippers. Not gonna work.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

League tried to hand the title to the Clippers. Not gonna work.
    Who you got?

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Who you got?
    The race is not always to the fastest, and the fight isn't always to the strongest, but that's the way to bet it...sometimes.

Lakers out the West. Bucks out the east. Giannis was only stopped by Kawhi, and he went West. I don't think Boston has enough to get there. Philly is really, really, good. They underperform. I question intangibles more than anything else. Boston is a darling pick every year and there's a reason for it. But I'll bet on the strong given these strange circumstances.

Lakers win it all in six.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The race is not always to the fastest, and the fight isn't always to the strongest, but that's the way to bet it...sometimes.

Lakers out the West. Bucks out the east. Giannis was only stopped by Kawhi, and he went West. I don't think Boston has enough to get there. Philly is really, really, good. They underperform. I question intangibles more than anything else. Boston is a darling pick every year and there's a reason for it. But I'll bet on the strong given these strange circumstances.

Lakers win it all in six.
    Going out on a limb and taking the two #1 seeds. Bold! Giannis ain't getting to the Finals until he learns how to shoot.

16. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Going out on a limb and taking the two #1 seeds. Bold! Giannis ain't getting to the Finals until he learns how to shoot.
    If you wanted a bold pick I'd look to a team like Miami. Butler can win games and they have enough shooting and defense to shock people. Plus in this weird environment mental toughness is going to mean more than anything else. They got Butler and a white shooter from Kentucky - it gets no tougher than that.

Regarding Giannis, his shooting has improved. His three point shooting is just a smidge below league average, and that's actually scary because isn't there that split where if he hits two a game their win percentage is absurdly high? I heard something like that floating around earlier in the season - take it for what it's worth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I think these will be the most wide open playoffs we've had in a long time. Everyone will be fully healthy, no homecourt advantage, and everyone will be having to figure out their chemistry again.

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information