Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NBA Basketball

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    My Spurs started off hot but have gone in the shitter lately. Giving up 114.2 ppg.
    We have the same problem in Philly. But until anyone on the roster can start hitting 3's...and we find a coach that isn't afraid to hold players accountable...we'll continue to be the "best team on paper" while we're watching the Finals from home.

2. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Wave, Books looks like a decent player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    We have the same problem in Philly. But until anyone on the roster can start hitting 3's...and we find a coach that isn't afraid to hold players accountable...we'll continue to be the "best team on paper" while we're watching the Finals from home.
    I remember you are also a Mavs fan, too. Those boys can shoot!

How are you Coach?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

ROY

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

No one wants to say it because it's fun to hate on the Lakers, and Kawhi is the Golden Child...but AD is the best defensive player this year.

Literally watching him go up into the air to contest shots without committing fouls and avoiding contact. And there ain't no load management over here.

LeBrow!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Morant is just so ridiculous.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Morant is a top ten player.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My All-Decade Team:
    G - Steph Curry
    G - Kawhi Leonard
    G - Dwyane Wade
    F - LeBron James
    F - Kevin Durant

Discuss
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

No center?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    No center?
    Positionless basketball. It didn’t even really need the Gs and Fs.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    My All-Decade Team:
    G - Steph Curry
    G - Kawhi Leonard
    G - Dwyane Wade
    F - LeBron James
    F - Kevin Durant

Discuss
    It's hard to put Kawhi on the list due to his injuries and how he started out as a great defender and then turned into a beast over time. It's a reasonable pick. Just my gut feeling.

If we're just doing the best players, I have LBJ, KD, Curry, Harden and Chris Paul.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    It's hard to put Kawhi on the list due to his injuries and how he started out as a great defender and then turned into a beast over time. It's a reasonable pick. Just my gut feeling.

If we're just doing the best players, I have LBJ, KD, Curry, Harden and Chris Paul.
    Two rings, two Finals MVPs, two defensive POYs. He almost single handedly broke the Golden State dynasty. He’s on there.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Two rings, two Finals MVPs, two defensive POYs. He almost single handedly broke the Golden State dynasty. He’s on there.
    He had a weak start. He didn't break a dynasty. Injuries broke a dynasty. The Warriors lost Klay after losing KD. It was literally Steph and a depthless team vs a deep team that had Kawhi. I think you're being a prisoner of the moment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Love had a great response to Morant's dunk attempt but i couldnt help thinking while watching it that not only is Morant making an incredibly dunk attempt but he is basically tea bagging Love while jumping over him. Lmao

https://twitter.com/SLAMonline/statu...ww.espn.com%2F

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information