Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NBA Basketball

It’s a shame. The Knicks are a great franchise. And those colors.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Was really hoping as a grizzlies fan they would just bring the 16 current playoff teams back, but oh well. There was little doubt they were going to try to shoehorn Zion in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Was really hoping as a grizzlies fan they would just bring the 16 current playoff teams back, but oh well. There was little doubt they were going to try to shoehorn Zion in.
    I was hoping they’d get going a little sooner than July 31, just for selfish reasons and something to watch, but I understand why.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I was hoping they’d get going a little sooner than July 31, just for selfish reasons and something to watch, but I understand why.
    Seems odd that they can't get this going faster than two months after agreeing to it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Seems odd that they can't get this going faster than two months after agreeing to it.
    Part of it was the players balking at the testing requirements and the optics of that when the general public isn’t getting tested as readily.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Seems dumb. They should have just cancelled the season. What happens to the 20-21 season now?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Seems dumb. They should have just cancelled the season. What happens to the 20-21 season now?
    Christmas to July/August. Get away from the NFL. This may be strategic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Christmas to July/August. Get away from the NFL. This may be strategic.
    Well that's when their season always should have been, so I guess I could get on board with that... I don't like the NBA finals overlapping with NFL though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well that's when their season always should have been, so I guess I could get on board with that... I don't like the NBA finals overlapping with NFL though.
    I think they’d be smart enough to get it in early August, if not late July.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Cancelling the season is dumb if you can get it in. I don't care if it overlaps football. That just gives us a sports extravaganza in the fall. Basketball, football, Masters, Kentucky Derby and baseball playoffs (if it actually comes back) along with tennis grand slams all firing off around the same time will be epic.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Cancelling the season is dumb if you can get it in. I don't care if it overlaps football. That just gives us a sports extravaganza in the fall. Basketball, football, Masters, Kentucky Derby and baseball playoffs (if it actually comes back) along with tennis grand slams all firing off around the same time will be epic.
    Ain't no one want to give up that sweet cashola. Play the ******* games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Ain't no one want to give up that sweet cashola. Play the ******* games.
    Expect for baseball apparently.

Expect for baseball apparently.
    Greedy owners. Very, very greedy. I dislike Scott Boras a lot, but he was dead on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default NBA approves 22-team format to finish season

The NBA board of governors voted Thursday to approve a 22-team format to restart the 2019-20 season in Orlando, Florida, the league announced.

Sources told ESPN that the vote was 29-1, with the Portland Trail Blazers voting against the proposal.

The National Basketball Players Association has been working closely with league officials on the plan, and the NBPA's team player representatives have a conference call set for Friday to approve the proposal, sources told ESPN.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...return-orlando

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information