Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NBA Basketball

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Hawks GM Travis Schlenk: League says 2020-21 NBA schedule could be condensed

Atlanta Hawks general manager Travis Schlenk said Tuesday morning that the NBA has told the league's general managers that the 2020-21 NBA schedule could be condensed in order to allow the league to remain as close as possible to its current schedule format.

"Because of this circumstance, I think the league wants to stay as close to its original schedule as possible," Schlenk said on a conference call with reporters. Atlanta's season was ended last week when the league approved a plan for 22 of the 30 teams to go to Orlando to resume play next month. "There's a lot of different reasons for that -- the college season, the draft and how all of that plays out. So that's why they've laid out a timeline where it would be a very quick turnaround from the NBA Finals to the start of the season.

"If you're going from the middle of October to starting the season [on] the 1st of December, if you are one of the teams in the Finals, that's quick," Schlenk said. "But they want to try to stay as close to the historical timing as possible. So I don't think this is something you'll see stick. They've talked to us on one of our GM calls that it might be a condensed schedule next year. More so than in the past. As you know, there's been a big drive to avoid back-to-backs and certainly four in five nights, but we might find ourselves in a situation next year where it would be much more condensed."
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...more-condensed

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Schedules are out.

Pelicans get: Jazz, Clippers, Grizzlies, Kings, Wizards, Spurs, Kings, Magic

Grizzlies get: Blazers, Spurs, Pelicans, Jazz, Thunder, Raptors, Celtics, Bucks

Way to make it blatantly obviously they are just trying to f*** Memphis to get Zion in.

I love the NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

LeBron is scared of Ja!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    LeBron is scared of Ja!
    He's more scared of not having Avery Bradley.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Holy hell that's good work.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Holy hell that's good work.
    yea. . . that shit is real nice. . . i wish i could afford the luxury of some fresh ink. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    yea. . . that shit is real nice. . . i wish i could afford the luxury of some fresh ink. . .
    I only deal with needles when medical necessity demands it, which is why I'd never get a tat, but no one can deny the quality of that artwork is amazing.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

12. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

I got Lady Justice on my right arm and I need Lady liberty on my left arm.

Let's get this shmoney.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Michael Jordan Jumpman logo to appear on some NBA uniforms next season

Michael Jordan hasn't played in an NBA game since 2003, but the Hall of Famer's impact is still felt today.

The NBA and Jordan Brand announced Tuesday that all 30 NBA Statement Edition uniforms will now feature the Jumpman logo, starting with the 2020-21 season.

The Statement Edition uniform is one of the league's alternate jerseys, worn for big games or rivalries, usually featuring an alternate color scheme.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-some-uniforms

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:

today was a huge win for the NBA. . . the bubble is working, and they had three great games. . . plus a pair of unbelievable performances from two of the game's brilliant young stars. . .

and jamal murray didn't suck, either. . . the association's next gen is looking real nice, even without zion. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

The players shoot much better in the smaller/empty arena.

Adopted Bronco:

Luka!

and the raps tore that ass up. . .
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Milwaukee boycotts their game ... out-*******-standing.

Bravo NBA!

This is exactly what this Country needs.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information