Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Draft QBs

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    If available, get Andrew Thomas. Not interested in any of the QBs
    Exactly, we don’t need a 1st rd QB from this class, lock hasn’t even had a shot and needs to be developed. Especially when OT, CB are even bigger needs....

What we need to do is cut Flacco, bring in a Vet #2 QB with some talent....then do everything we can to give lock a good shot at development with a Good OL, and weapons some of which we have
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So the logic here is that Drew Lock has to look like a FHOFer or else we spend another high draft pick on a QB?

How about we draft a legit NFL caliber LT and let Drew Lock develope a little? Let's put Drew Lock in when he's healthy enough and evaluate him in a realistic way, not some pie in the sky "he needs to look like the next PFM or else we move on" way. If we keep thinking every young QB has to be amazing or we move we will be moving on forever.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Exactly, we don’t need a 1st rd QB from this class, lock hasn’t even had a shot and needs to be developed. Especially when OT, CB are even bigger needs....

What we need to do is cut Flacco, bring in a Vet #2 QB with some talent....then do everything we can to give lock a good shot at development with a Good OL, and weapons some of which we have
    Broncos would be retards to pass on a stud LT for any of those QBs. Broncos oline is crap, especially LT.

Yeah. This last game.....I'm done with Flacco. I've been a big 'give-him-a-chance guy' Some of those other games, it wasn't all his fault, but that crap effort on Thursday night tells me he's just stealing from the Broncos.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Im just saying should see what he has first but if Lock isn't the answer... Then where are they?

We can say whatever we want about Locks talent but still Broncos in dire need doesnt have a 1st Rd Drat pick at QB.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

NFL GM 1st priority... a great o-line that can protect their second priority. A QB. Elway has ignored the first priority while whiffing hard on the 2nd.

9. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Im just saying should see what he has first but if Lock isn't the answer... Then where are they?

We can say whatever we want about Locks talent but still Broncos in dire need doesnt have a 1st Rd Drat pick at QB.
    We dont have enough time to know if Drew Lock is the answer by the time we draft in 2020. We need to start Lock the rest of this season and give him next season. By the end of the 2020 season we'll have an idea. We should draft OL or CB in this draft. I used to think MLB was also a 1st round type of need but this Alexander kid is making me think that's not the case anymore.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

In the last 10 SBs, how many first round QBs have won? Manning & Rodgers are the only 2 I can think of. I don't see a Manning, or Rodgers, on that list.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Speaking of QBs, Trevor Lawrence is struggling on the road this year against quality opponents.

Did you not watch the last game? We couldn’t run, we couldn’t pass. We couldn’t even get out of our own way.
    The OL is the worst unit on the field.
    There is no way we are going to know what any QB is going to able to do behind that mess.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

So obviously the consensus here is Offensive Tackles first. Shoulda did a Poll.

Hope Lock is the real deal and see what he has sooner than later. A QB with a bit of escapability would help wonders

Flacco is a steaming pile of trash its unreal

17. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Hope Lock is the real deal and see what he has sooner than later. A QB with a bit of escapability would help wonders

No one knows if Lock is the real deal. He did a damn good job in college. Probably just as good as anyone on your list. Bolles sucks more than Flacco. That's all we all here are saying.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

No one knows if Lock is the real deal. He did a damn good job in college. Probably just as good as anyone on your list. Bolles sucks more than Flacco. That's all we all here are saying.
    I think everyone in the world agrees Bolles is shit except maybe his mom

21. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I think everyone in the world agrees Bolles is shit except maybe his mom
    I'm sure he's a good family man. He should retire, and focus on them.

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post

A No. 2 journeyman?

Please don’t tempt Elway like that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Who is a vet QB, with talent, just sitting around better than Flacco?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information