Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where Are They?

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Default Where Are They?

You know.......all the Fire Fangio......Fire Elway guys.......

If you havent seen the improvement from week to week....youre blind.

The offense can do much better, but they also have faced 5 tough defenses. This team may not win em all but one thing Im happy about....theyre being coached up.

Go Broncos!
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post

The offense can do much better, but they also have faced 5 tough defenses. This team may not win em all but one thing Im happy about....theyre being coached up.

Go Broncos!
    Are you sure at 2-4 you really want to start a victorious thread which spews self-congratulatory messages?

F-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go Broncos!
    I was never on the fire Elway bandwagon. As far as Fangio, he finally figured out how to adjust his scheme to his players. Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

5. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

I'm right here, but i don't start threads about it. I just bitch incessantly in gameday threads.

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Let's be real here. The schedule is about to get totally brutal. The Broncos should be 4-2 at this point, with victories over the Jaguars and Bears. That would be a very different conversation. THIS was probably the easiest game on their entire schedule unless the Browns continue to fall apart.

From now on: 2-4.

Chiefs - L - 2-5. Broncos haven't beaten the Chiefs since Peyton Manning. The Chiefs lost two in a row to teams and will be ready.

@Colts - L - 2-6 Broncos haven't beaten the Colts on the road in years either. This would be a huge upset if they won.

Browns - W - 3-6. Browns are falling apart. The Broncos have a winnable game here and should be favored.

@Vikings - L - 3-7. Vikings will win this easily at home.

@Bills - L - 3-8. When was the last time the Broncos won in November in Buffalo?

Chargers - ??? (3-9 or 4-8)-- The Broncos normally split with the Chargers and tend to win on the road and lose the home game. They did this under Manning too. This is a winnable game but the Chargers will be favored. This could go either way.

@Texans - L - 3-10 or 4-9. Did you see Deshaun Watson and the Texans put a beat down on the Chiefs at home? No chance here.

@Chiefs - L - 3-11 or 4-10. Oh, great. @Chiefs in December. Even when the Broncos were better than the Chiefs they almost never won at Arrowhead.

Lions W (4-11 or 5-10) and
    Raiders W (5-11 or 6-10) at home. Broncos should win both. If they lost either it would be an upset.

Season is officially a disaster at 5-11 or 6-10.

At what point do they start Drew Lock?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Cugel is always trying to cheer me up, I’m not having it this time.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 13 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Cugel also didn't hear on the radio that we beat Indy in Indy the last time we played there.
    I’m the hobbit.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I was never on the fire Elway bandwagon. As far as Fangio, he finally figured out how to adjust his scheme to his players. Amazing.
    In this case, the difference has been adjusting players. Alexander Johnson, DeMarcus Walker, and Mike Purcell are looking like complete studs since entering the lineup. Johnson and Purcell especially, just WOW. We will find out if they are for real against KC's offense, but so far they look like Pro Bowl players.

14. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

I'm keepin' it real. You might try that once in a while.

If you want to look at things from Orange Colored Glasses, that's fine with me. I'd say my view is a lot more realistic than yours, but whatever floats your boat. You don't see me complaining if you make the Broncos 12-4 this season. I don't agree, but if you want to, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Cugel also didn't hear on the radio that we beat Indy in Indy the last time we played there.
    You want to bet on the Broncos in Indy? That's not a good bet. They will be at least 1 TD underdogs. Vegas bookmakers don't screw around with Broncos fans sentiment, they're about knowing what teams are actually more likely to win than others.

Can they win? Anything's possible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    I'm keepin' it real. You might try that once in a while.

If you want to look at things from Orange Colored Glasses, that's fine with me. I'd say my view is a lot more realistic than yours, but whatever floats your boat. You don't see me complaining if you make the Broncos 12-4 this season. I don't agree, but if you want to, go for it.
    Jaded. The eternal homer.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Are you sure at 2-4 you really want to start a victorious thread which spews self-congratulatory messages?

F-

Lol

Can you just enjoy the win? Im drinking.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Lol

Can you just enjoy the win? Im drinking.
    "Just enjoy the win," while firing up this thread is a strange thing to say.

I still love you though.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

22. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Let's be real here. The schedule is about to get totally brutal. The Broncos should be 4-2 at this point, with victories over the Jaguars and Bears. That would be a very different conversation. THIS was probably the easiest game on their entire schedule unless the Browns continue to fall apart.

From now on: 2-4.

Chiefs - L - 2-5. Broncos haven't beaten the Chiefs since Peyton Manning. The Chiefs lost two in a row to teams and will be ready.

@Colts - L - 2-6 Broncos haven't beaten the Colts on the road in years either. This would be a huge upset if they won.

Browns - W - 3-6. Browns are falling apart. The Broncos have a winnable game here and should be favored.

@Vikings - L - 3-7. Vikings will win this easily at home.

@Bills - L - 3-8. When was the last time the Broncos won in November in Buffalo?

Chargers - ??? (3-9 or 4-8)-- The Broncos normally split with the Chargers and tend to win on the road and lose the home game. They did this under Manning too. This is a winnable game but the Chargers will be favored. This could go either way.

@Texans - L - 3-10 or 4-9. Did you see Deshaun Watson and the Texans put a beat down on the Chiefs at home? No chance here.

@Chiefs - L - 3-11 or 4-10. Oh, great. @Chiefs in December. Even when the Broncos were better than the Chiefs they almost never won at Arrowhead.

Lions W (4-11 or 5-10) and
    Raiders W (5-11 or 6-10) at home. Broncos should win both. If they lost either it would be an upset.

Season is officially a disaster at 5-11 or 6-10.

At what point do they start Drew Lock?

Maybe. Football is for tough guys.

We havent played the games yet.

Lets see what we got.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

You want to bet on the Broncos in Indy? That's not a good bet. They will be at least 1 TD underdogs. Vegas bookmakers don't screw around with Broncos fans sentiment, they're about knowing what teams are actually more likely to win than others.

Can they win? Anything's possible.
    I'd say you saying, and I quote, "the Broncos haven't beaten the Colts on the road in years either" was completely false,.cause...you know....we did....last time we played there. Sorry Dmac didn't mention that lately.

Sweet backpedal though.
    Last edited by Timmy!; 10-13-2019 at 10:50 PM.
    I’m the hobbit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information