Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Did the Broncos Err by Letting Shaquil Barrett Walk?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    One time I used "err" correctly and NTL tried to correct me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	errbody.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	15073

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I liked the Fangio hire at the time because Elway was zigging when the rest of the league was zagging. In a choice between the best defensive coach available or hoping to get the best out of 6 or 7 offense coaches out there, the decision made total sense.

And I'm still not giving up on him but man, if we're going to hamper the offense to win with defense, the defense needs to be way better.
    I doubt any realistic fans are saying they should move on from Fangio, perhaps my comments above were a bit harsh. They’ve already had 4 different HCs in 6 years which is pure insanity by itself, getting yet another HC isn’t going to solve anything. They picked him and have to make it work with Fangio.

They just seem to lack a general direction. Everything about this team points to rebuilding, over half the starters have less than 3 years experience with a couple rookies starting, new coaches, new system ect. But then they pickup Flacco’s old butt and restructure his contract making it harder to cut him, yes he hasn’t played terrible I guess, but it just doesn’t fit. Elway needs to pick a direction and stick with it.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tangerine For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    I doubt any realistic fans are saying they should move on from Fangio, perhaps my comments above were a bit harsh. They’ve already had 4 different HCs in 6 years which is pure insanity by itself, getting yet another HC isn’t going to solve anything. They picked him and have to make it work with Fangio.

They just seem to lack a general direction. Everything about this team points to rebuilding, over half the starters have less than 3 years experience with a couple rookies starting, new coaches, new system ect. But then they pickup Flacco’s old butt and restructure his contract making it harder to cut him, yes he hasn’t played terrible I guess, but it just doesn’t fit. Elway needs to pick a direction and stick with it.
    Yeah, "win from now on" needs to die a firey death. The team needs to rebuild. Time to commit to it.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post

Instead of Win Now aiming at Win from Now On...we've become Lose Now sliding into Lose from Now On. Because we are slow to recognize...

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

They screwed up when they let Trevathan go. Kept Brandon Marshall instead that was a huge mistake. Barrett wasn't going to stay.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived gregbroncs For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information