Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly NFL gambling picks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Default Weekly NFL gambling picks.

This board needs more gambling talk. I'm going to post my favorite picks in this thread every week. Please share your favorite bets as well.

Week 4:

Chiefs -7 over Lions. I liked this line better when it was 6.5, but this still feels like a game the Chiefs win handily. The Lions are frauds.

Colts -6.5 over Raiders. The raiders absolutely stink. They shouldn't be getting less than a TD against any decent team. This is my favorite pick of the week.

Browns +7 over Ravens. The Browns seem due for a bounce back. I think the Ravens win, but the Browns keep it close.

Patriots -7 over Bills. I hate making this pick, but I think the Bills are giant frauds. They'll probably make the playoffs because the AFC is so bad, but I think the Pats win here comfortably.

Buccaneers +9.5 over Rams. The Rams are a good team but this line just seems a little big for this game. The Rams have been in close games this year and this feels like another one.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Houston -4 1/2 - Don’t think Allen can do it again, and I like Watson a lot.

New England -7 - I don’t think the New England defense allows the Bills to get past two TDs, and New England can score more than 21.

Atlanta -3 1/2 - They are a touchdown better than Tennessee even if Mariota doesn’t throw an interception or two, and he probably will.

Miami +14 1/2 - I know they’re bad, but that’s a massive home dog, and it’s still the NFL. Three scores?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    This board needs more gambling talk. I'm going to post my favorite picks in this thread every week. Please share your favorite bets as well.

Week 4:

Chiefs -7 over Lions. I liked this line better when it was 6.5, but this still feels like a game the Chiefs win handily. The Lions are frauds.

Colts -6.5 over Raiders. The raiders absolutely stink. They shouldn't be getting less than a TD against any decent team. This is my favorite pick of the week.

Browns +7 over Ravens. The Browns seem due for a bounce back. I think the Ravens win, but the Browns keep it close.

Patriots -7 over Bills. I hate making this pick, but I think the Bills are giant frauds. They'll probably make the playoffs because the AFC is so bad, but I think the Pats win here comfortably.

Buccaneers +9.5 over Rams. The Rams are a good team but this line just seems a little big for this game. The Rams have been in close games this year and this feels like another one.
    I've never really done sports betting outside of just betting on playoff brackets and game outcomes.

I like the Chiefs over the Lions. It's not even the KC Offense that makes it desirable - I would wager that the Chiefs defense is going to get some turnovers off sacks and hurries.

The Raiders are awful - I'm almost tempted to take the bet though because.

The Patriots offense is going to punish the Bills pass rush, and BB is going to take away every single thing the QB does well on offense. Buffalo could stay in it if they get a little lucky, but I don't like them at all.

Rams won't cover that 9.5 because they're going to run the ball. A lot. Goff is a good QB who was presented as a great one. McVay is starting to reel Goff back in a bit, as he should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Matt Stafford and Darius Slay are both game time decisions and will likely be hobbled even if they play. Hammer that KC -7!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Matt Stafford and Darius Slay are both game time decisions and will likely be hobbled even if they play. Hammer that KC -7!
    Feels like free money...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Houston -4 1/2 - Don’t think Allen can do it again, and I like Watson a lot.

New England -7 - I don’t think the New England defense allows the Bills to get past two TDs, and New England can score more than 21.

Atlanta -3 1/2 - They are a touchdown better than Tennessee even if Mariota doesn’t throw an interception or two, and he probably will.

Miami +14 1/2 - I know they’re bad, but that’s a massive home dog, and it’s still the NFL. Three scores?
    Lulz. Good picks, d-bag!

You guys kinda suck at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Steven Goskowski can suck my ****ing dick. He kills my fantasy team every week and cost me the push in this game. How the hell did KC an NE both fail to cover?

I need Tampa to at least salvage 2-3.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I need some Wave bets for my off week entertainment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I need some Wave bets for my off week entertainment.
    Let me take a look at the board.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Ok here we go, my 5 favorite picks of the week:

Kansas City (-6.5) over Tennessee. With Mahomes back, it's hard to see Tennessee keeping this within a score.

Arizona (+4.5) over Tampa Bay. Really hard for me to lay 4.5 points with a 2-6 team. I actually think Arizona wins this outright, so I love this spread bet.

Miami (+11.5) over Indianapolis. This line is way too high. Indy always plays close games and Brissett will either be out or hobbled. Miami has also played better as of late

Dallas (-3) over Minnesota. This feels like a sucker pick because everyone knows about Cousins' awful record in night games against good teams, but I just can't make myself pick them.

Seattle (+6.5) over San Francisco. I LOVE this pick. This feels like a field goal game either way. The 9ers have feasted on an easy schedule and seem due for a letdown. I just can't bet against Wilson as a near touchdown underdog.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Immediately bet exact opposite of what Wave said.

Wait.

Profit.
    I’m the hobbit.

16. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Immediately bet exact opposite of what Wave said.

Wait.

Profit.
    Probably a great strategy.

That said the only ones I would avoid are KC and maybe Minnesota.

The seaturkeys pick seems like a lock, which means SF will probably win by 7.
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah it wouldn't stun me if the 9ers won by 7, but it's just hard to bet against the likely league MVP as a 6.5 point dog.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information