Poll: Who gets the most blame?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Who should get the most blame for the Broncos 0-3 start?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I just put in my weekly picks, and I just can't pick the Broncos (even when they're a home favorite against a bad team like Jacksonville) until the DC lets Miller rush the passer.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

I don't know who I blame but what I find is scary, we haven't had a competent offence still 2014 season (1st half of the season atleast, till Peyton hurt his foot). How many OC's have we had since then... 3?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    I don't know who I blame but what I find is scary, we haven't had a competent offence still 2014 season (1st half of the season atleast, till Peyton hurt his foot). How many OC's have we had since then... 3?
    As I've said in a couple other threads - Kubiak's system was getting dated by the time he left, Mike McCoy/Bill Musgrave didn't have effective systems. Scangarello's system in theory is a good modern hybrid of the systems Sean McVay and Kyle Shanahan are running -- but we're going to need to give him a few years, and some weapons to grow with if we expect to have real sustained success.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    As I've said in a couple other threads - Kubiak's system was getting dated by the time he left, Mike McCoy/Bill Musgrave didn't have effective systems. Scangarello's system in theory is a good modern hybrid of the systems Sean McVay and Kyle Shanahan are running -- but we're going to need to give him a few years, and some weapons to grow with if we expect to have real sustained success.

Mike Mccoy. Oh god. Still cant get over how many....nvm. I still get upset at the thought that this guy was ever an OC in the NFL. I have zero doubt whatsoever I could do a better job than he. Zero!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Step one, is we have to get some consistency on the coaching staff.

That means sticking with Fangio/Scangerello/Donatell for a couple seasons minimum. 3-5 ideally.

8. The Following 5 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

That means sticking with Fangio/Scangerello/Donatell for a couple seasons minimum. 3-5 ideally.
    3-5.

Is that an O/U on wins the next couple of seasons?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The weapons are there it just isnt being executed both at a coaching level and on a player level.

Watching the game last night and watching the Eagles i learned that our biggest weakness is the Oline (you can rejoice Shazam as ive had to rethink my position on this). The backs are there, the Qb's are adequate enough to get it done, the receivers are there, the TE "should" be there. But when it comes to our run game its just not happening. Philly destroyed the Packers D on the ground game, something that used to be Denver's bread and butter. The Eagles just kept running it down GB's throat and they could do nothing to stop it. Even at the coaching level they are light years ahead of Denver and it shows. We have to improve the Oline the most, then we have to get a offensive thinking HC instead of relying on defensive minded guys who end up not even being that good with that part of it. Hopefully Lock can be something like Wentz so that our hunt for the future QB is settled, if not we keep looking but that Oline needs to be fixed drastically.

12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

If Fangio can’t win at least six games with this team he can’t coach. If we are moving onto Lock or another QB we aren’t tied to Scangarello either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The weapons are there it just isnt being executed both at a coaching level and on a player level.

Watching the game last night and watching the Eagles i learned that our biggest weakness is the Oline (you can rejoice Shazam as ive had to rethink my position on this). The backs are there, the Qb's are adequate enough to get it done, the receivers are there, the TE "should" be there. But when it comes to our run game its just not happening. Philly destroyed the Packers D on the ground game, something that used to be Denver's bread and butter. The Eagles just kept running it down GB's throat and they could do nothing to stop it. Even at the coaching level they are light years ahead of Denver and it shows. We have to improve the Oline the most, then we have to get a offensive thinking HC instead of relying on defensive minded guys who end up not even being that good with that part of it. Hopefully Lock can be something like Wentz so that our hunt for the future QB is settled, if not we keep looking but that Oline needs to be fixed drastically.
    Outside of Lindsay, I don’t think the weapons are there.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Outside of Lindsay, I don’t think the weapons are there.
    Disagree entirely. Sutton, Eman, Freeman are all very talented weapons. Flacco is adequate and Lock is probably our best potential QB in a long time. Lindsey is a good scat back type but not someone who can carry the load.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Disagree entirely. Sutton, Eman, Freeman are all very talented weapons. Flacco is adequate and Lock is probably our best potential QB in a long time. Lindsey is a good scat back type but not someone who can carry the load.
    Lindsay is the most talented player on the offense. He’s going to have to carry the load. Sutton has been good. Emmanuel isn’t getting open anymore. I was really excited by the Freeman pick and really thought he’d be dynamic. He has not been at all.

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I think the weapons are there. It's hard to believe ES isn't still a strong number WR, and Sutton is a wonderful player. Lindsay is a very good RB. Freeman is a good power back. Flacco is a solid QB. He's literally just average as a legitimate QB, but legitimate he is.

The line blows. TE as a position blows, but Fant has showed some flashes as well as some rookie mistakes. I'm still cautiously optimistic about him. Regardless, I'm still pretty bummed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think the weapons are there. It's hard to believe ES isn't still a strong number WR, and Sutton is a wonderful player. Lindsay is a very good RB. Freeman is a good power back. Flacco is a solid QB. He's literally just average as a legitimate QB, but legitimate he is.

The line blows. TE as a position blows, but Fant has showed some flashes as well as some rookie mistakes. I'm still cautiously optimistic about him. Regardless, I'm still pretty bummed.
    Yes, all this.

22. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I just put in my weekly picks, and I just can't pick the Broncos (even when they're a home favorite against a bad team like Jacksonville) until the DC lets Miller rush the passer.
    It's tough seeing Von drop in coverage while the Broncos rush three and Trebisky has 20 seconds to throw downfield on 3rd and fifteen.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

Unfortunately, you're correct about everything you said.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information