Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Packers 09/22/19

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

ES is Denver's only legit downfield threat and thats killing em too. Their opponents know this. Flacco trying to let blanketed Receivers get ooen and not happening
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Sutton is a legit threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

3. The Following 8 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    ES is Denver's only legit downfield threat and thats killing em too. Their opponents know this. Flacco trying to let blanketed Receivers get ooen and not happening
    Sutton is the legit downfield threat. Problem is the pocket collapses before any of the receivers can get down the field.

5. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Its a double edged sword

Not enough depth to take bodies away from em too

How many times are they 'well covered' and 'cant get open'?

All the time.

Same as last year. Not good enough. IMO.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    You mean Sutton.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

This is such a weird team. They will have exactly the kind of game you need to win in a place like Green Bay with the time of possession, running attack, etc. and a pretty solid defense and then the most ridiculous things will happen. Iffy holding call on Sanders to wipe out a go ahead touchdown. Fumble after halftime to gift wrap a TD to Aaron Rodgers. Fant having the ball RIPPED from his hands. Errant throw by Flacco which was a total miscommunication somehow that ends is a really athletic interception just off the turf.

What I saw yesterday and the first 3 games is a team that doesn't know how to respond and doesn't feel like they can win even when down by one possession. Long gone are the days of Elway, Manning, or even Plummer where being down means not being out. This team has been conditioned to feel sorry for itself it seems and it has no leadership. I think both offensive and defensive lines are struggling and that just permeates the rest of the team. And how the hell we have no sacks or turnovers is still the biggest mystery to me even with the other struggles.

I hate shitting on the Broncos, but the only bright spots I see right now are the run game and the ability to move at will between the 20's which is just enough to get you beat it seems. I mean we aren't a total dumpster fire like Miami, but I can't remember the last time I had fun watching this team outside of a few plays. They have a chance to right the ship next week, but until they get some confidence I don't see how they are going to sustain a winning mentality to carry that from game to game. I am still in wait and see mode, but what I've seen so far is all promise with no results. 15 points a game on offense? Even our 2015 Defense couldn't stand up to that output to win games. This team needs to have a complete game and soon.

9. The Following 8 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information