Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Bears 09/15/19

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BORDERLINE View Post
    Fangio just said “Bolles is our LT and will be our left tackle” sounds like VJ with Isaiah Mckenzie
    No adjustments. Not much of a shocker. This won’t end well.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I already ******* hate fangio. But maybe it's the bitterness talking.

Now I have to revise my prediction to 14-2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Fangio just said “Bolles is our LT and will be our left tackle” sounds like VJ with Isaiah Mckenzie
    Maybe a little, but, who else are they going to put out there? Unless they're bringing someone new in we're probably stuck with Bolles.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Looks like the Chicago player pushed Bradley into Chicago's QB. Oh, and it also looks like Von was held

https://twitter.com/DanTanner091/sta...79095847038977

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

In other words...Broncos have no one to turn to down the depth chart. We're stuck with Bolles.

7. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I already ******* hate fangio. But maybe it's the bitterness talking.

Now I have to revise my prediction to 14-2.
    No, he is bad. Just Elway likes to always take on projects including in the coaching ranks.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I’m much more disappointed that there was nobody within 15 yards of the Bears’ best receiver after only rushing 3. (actually 2 because Wolfe did nothing but stand there).

That was a terrible defensive call. You have to pressure Trubisky. He ain’t Thom Brady. He’ll shit his pants and throw short. Oh well, this season is pretty much a loss. Bolles wrecks any offensive momentum and Von and Chubb have been emasculated by a shit scheme where the pass rush and coverage actually work against each other.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Terrible call, but Denver deserved to lose today.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Is it panic time yet, or are we still deluding ourselves with talk about how early it is in the season?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I’m much more disappointed that there was nobody within 15 yards of the Bears’ best receiver after only rushing 3. (actually 2 because Wolfe did nothing but stand there).

That was a terrible defensive call. You have to pressure Trubisky. He ain’t Thom Brady. He’ll shit his pants and throw short. Oh well, this season is pretty much a loss. Bolles wrecks any offensive momentum and Von and Chubb have been emasculated by a shit scheme where the pass rush and coverage actually work against each other.
    Agreed with that first part 100%. We knew exactly what they were going to do, so why was no one on the screen when he caught the ball?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i honestly hope those refs get lynched by a mob

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Terrible call, but Denver deserved to lose today.
    I don’t subscribe to “deserved”. 2 extremely suspect calls on the last drive salted the game away. Okay, you gave the Bears a freebie roughing the passer so it was payback, but there was absolutely no way that Timeout with no time on the clock was legit. His feet hit the ground after the catch with 1 second and he had to fall down and give himself up all while calling timeout in 1 second? It was horseshit.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Is it panic time yet, or are we still deluding ourselves with talk about how early it is in the season?
    I recall folks being concerned with the Broncos lackluster performance in Seattle during the preseason. I was told not to overreact because it was preseason. It seems the same attitude has carried over into the regular season. It's definitely a head scratcher.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I don’t subscribe to “deserved”. 2 extremely suspect calls on the last drive salted the game away. Okay, you gave the Bears a freebie roughing the passer so it was payback, but there was absolutely no way that Timeout with no time on the clock was legit. His feet hit the ground after the catch with 1 second and he had to fall down and give himself up all while calling timeout in 1 second? It was horseshit.
    Besides all this, How does the Broncos defense leave a WO wide open in the middle of the field?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There’s no need to panic this year. This is a bad football team. Make yourself a nice spread, buy yourself some good beer, gather your family around and just enjoy the fact it’s Sunday and life is good, every Sunday. Sundays are way worse without football even bad football.

Deep thoughts, by MO.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following 8 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information