Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Bears 09/15/19

Does Von Miller still play for this team?
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Saw a guy on NFL.com who was laughing about how terrible the Broncos are. He said "I bet the under on Broncos win 7 games and that was my best bet of the season! That was my lock pick for the season. I'm already spending that money."

That hurt a bit. The Broncos are simply a national joke right now. Kinda like Denver has become the new Cleveland Browns.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis
    ‏Verified account @MikeKlis
    10m10 minutes ago

Broncos DE Derek Wolfe: "What I want to know is where did the second come from? The commissioner needs to review that. That’s our win. Time is gone. They ran out of time.
    “I thought we won. And then I’m like, 'Wait, how are they kicking a field goal? Time’s out.’’' #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Its scary just irrelevant our best player has become on this team.

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Mike Klis
    10m10 minutes ago

Broncos DE Derek Wolfe: "What I want to know is where did the second come from? The commissioner needs to review that. That’s our win. Time is gone. They ran out of time.
    “I thought we won. And then I’m like, 'Wait, how are they kicking a field goal? Time’s out.’’' #9sports
    Because they had a time out Derek. The player gave himself up and that is when the TO was called.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Yep, he hangs out in a hook zone in the offense’s right flat most of the time because when you run a 3-4 but only ever rush 4, one of those 2 OLBs will be playing coverage instead of rushing. Most of the time, that’s Von. He’s really been playing SLB in 4-3 while Chubb plays stand up RDE mostly. Also, when Von does rush, he’s double teamed every time and nobody else (Gotsis, Wolfe, Harris) seems to be able to beat single blocks and get any inside pressure. I suspect our D-line is 2 gapping again which is why they don’t get penetration.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

He's not the problem there, but Mark my words, we'll end up trading him before the start of the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Saw a guy on NFL.com who was laughing about how terrible the Broncos are. He said "I bet the under on Broncos win 7 games and that was my best bet of the season! That was my lock pick for the season. I'm already spending that money."

That hurt a bit. The Broncos are simply a national joke right now. Kinda like Denver has become the new Cleveland Browns.
    What’s worse than them being bad is that they’re boring.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post

We'll be lucky to get 3.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

What's the issue? Is Donatell just not calling the right plays, or have defenses figured him out? For him & Chubb to have no influence, it has to be coaching.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He's not the problem there, but Mark my words, we'll end up trading him before the start of the next season.
    Probably the right move but only if we are scrapping Flacco and doing a true rebuild at that point. Just have the defensive focus shift to Chubb at that point and hope you can get a nice return on Von.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Mike Klis
    10m10 minutes ago

The last second came from BTB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

16. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What's the issue? Is Donatell just not calling the right plays, or have defenses figured him out? For him & Chubb to have no influence, it has to be coaching.
    Straight up, I don’t even know who is starting in the middle other than Wolfe. Can’t even remember, but either way, no push at all. No pressure from Chubb and no incentive for opposing teams to not double team Miller. On top of that, Fangio and Donatel aren’t doing a ******* thing to combat it. So a combination of poor play and no adjustments.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Because they had a time out Derek. The player gave himself up and that is when the TO was called.
    I don't think a player can "give himself up" aside from sliding feet first, or the QB on a kneel down. Beyond that, a player has to get out of bounds or touched down by the defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I don't think a player can "give himself up" aside from sliding feet first, or the QB on a kneel down. Beyond that, a player has to get out of bounds or touched down by the defense.
    Yeah that’s what I thought too. I think it was horseshit.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information