Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Get Minkah!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

To be fair, I’m not too many losses away from hoping for 4-12.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I'm hoping for 14-2. Realistically though, we pick top 10.

However, I believe Elway's last two drafts showed a lot of improvement and hopefully he continues that trend. If you're so down on Elway then it doesn't make any difference where he drafts so just turn off your TV and cry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm hoping for 14-2. Realistically though, we pick top 10.

However, I believe Elway's last two drafts showed a lot of improvement and hopefully he continues that trend. If you're so down on Elway then it doesn't make any difference where he drafts so just turn off your TV and cry.
    He’s my adopted Broncos, I’m not down on him, I’m up on reality.

Btw, showed improvement in what ... exactly?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I’m bringing you guys down so much yet I’m the one that expects the more out of this season.

What’s the over/under on when we see the “We need to trade Von Miller” thread?

How many of you Half-Full’s are already asking yourself that question?
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

jags reportedly asking for two firsts, and have already gotten offers of a first plus. . . that should take us out of the running. . . jaded, it's not about hoping-- it's about reality. . . the donkeys suck right now. . . gotta hold onto next year's first, cuz blue chip QB prospects. . . science!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    jags reportedly asking for two firsts, and have already gotten offers of a first plus. . . that should take us out of the running. . . jaded, it's not about hoping-- it's about reality. . . the donkeys suck right now. . . gotta hold onto next year's first, cuz blue chip QB prospects. . . science!
    Uh huh, come January 1st I’ll be arguing with some Half-Full idiot that thinks we gotta see what we have in Case Rypien, it’ll be “Go with Rypien and trade out of the 1st round to accumulate draft picks”. Even if they get that Top 10 pick.

Jesus could literally come back to life and enter the NFL Draft and people will be inventing reasons why he’s not worth a Top 10mpick. “He won’t eat anything but fish, he’s a bust waiting to happen”.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 09-17-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

8. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

#tankforTua
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    #tankforTua
    #He’sTooShort
    #IjustDon’tLikeHisAttitude
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

12. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Maybe we can get a fourth rounder for Lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

It is waaaayyyyyyyy to early to cut bait on Lock. ILB and OT plz.....if Fangio can pull his head out and release the ******* hounds already. Fuuuuuuck
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

**** them. **** their mullets. **** their camaro's. **** their half-toothed smiles. **** the canned ravoli that they eat. **** their empty bookcases. **** all of them.
    I'm fine with all the rest, but this was gratuitous.

*camaros.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    It is waaaayyyyyyyy to early to cut bait on Lock. ILB and OT plz.....if Fangio can pull his head out and release the ******* hounds already. Fuuuuuuck
    This is only if we continue to blow and have a very early pick. I love Lock...I basically got bashed all offseason for wanting him. But if a god tier prospect like Tua is available, it be what it be.

Hawg...**** those cars.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Ive mentioned that Flacco has impressed the shit out of me. That said, if we are anything other than 2-2 entering week 5 (which I dont see anyway that happens. 0-4 baby) then we need to start lock. DAMNIT!!!! Hes on IR and cant come back til week 9? Sonofa!!!

Ok, Unless we are 7-2 or 6-3 entering week 10, regardless of how well flacco is playin....welp no. If we are 5-4 or less, we must start Lock regardless of how well Flacco is playing. We must know what he is before he dump him and draft Herbert (or any QB).
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hawg...**** those cars.
    A bridge too far. But in the context of KC Chef Cameros, sure, **** those cars.

Baby and bathwater, that's all I'm saying Kinger.

Quick question, are we gonna pass on Tua or Herbert because Skank prefers Case Rypien types?

To me that’s grounds for firing Skank.
    That will be Elway's decision and nobody else's. He thinks Joe Flacco is in his prime. You remember why he refused to draft Sam Darnold or Josh Allen or even Lamar Jackson. They could have used their #5 pick to take Chubb, and still gone back into the top of the 2nd round ahead of Baltimore and grabbed Lamar Jackson.

He was asked about why he refused to draft a QB. Answer: "We're not kicking Paxton to the curb!"

Hence Joe Flacco will be the Broncos QB going forward, until John Elway is not in charge any longer, or until it's such a disaster that they can no longer afford to wait. Even when the broncos are eliminated this season, don't think Elway is going to want to put Lock in because he's not.

For me that moment cannot come too soon. But, I'm not holding my breath waiting for Joe Ellis to grow a pair.

We may get to see Drew Lock before the season is out, but for how many games? I would like to see him immediately whenever he can return from IR. That ain't gonna happen though.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information