Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326
Results 4,876 to 4,887 of 4887

Thread: 2019 Other Games Discussion

  1. #4876
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson
    Posts
    72,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I have never understood your man crush on Brady; I find it odd.
    Probably because he's the 2nd best Qb I've ever seen play.

  2. #4877
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pudge
    Posts
    21,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I guess this is just a personal preference thing. Sports are my escape from real life and I just like watching world class athletes playing at the highest level. I've just accepted the fact that not all the players are gonna be boy scouts.
    There's a line. Imo Tyreke Hill is on the wrong side of that line but is still playing. Watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary I get to thinking about that line.

    Yes, we love the product made by the masters of the violence business--the NFL. It will always have appeal. There will always be tension between the violence business and civil behavior, there will always be collateral damage so to speak. "Competitors" will often not respect the rules--they are above them, beyond them.

    So ultimately there has to be a line. My line in this case is different than the NFL's line--I think they got it wrong. Maybe your (Wave) line reflects how you treat NFL as escapism and not associated with your real world. I get it. I won't say you are wrong at all.

    Just don't scold us that our lines are misdrawn!
    "It's ultimately about you, trying to put yourself around people that want to see you be successful--in the right way."

  3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  4. #4878
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pudge
    Posts
    21,658

    Default

    Chiefs bug me because they are so good on offense and a significant factor is Hill's speed.

    If it was just Kelce the asshat I'd be happy to root against them but my heart wouldn't be in it as much!
    "It's ultimately about you, trying to put yourself around people that want to see you be successful--in the right way."

  5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  6. #4879
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    14,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I have never understood your man crush on Brady; I find it odd.
    Probably because he's the 2nd best Qb I've ever seen play.
    Wht did you think of Joe Cool back in the day?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  7. #4880
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Big Cok Lock
    Posts
    49,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wht did you think of Joe Cool back in the day?
    Seemed like a good dude. But I stopped smoking years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  8. #4881
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    42,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    There's a line. Imo Tyreke Hill is on the wrong side of that line but is still playing. Watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary I get to thinking about that line.

    Yes, we love the product made by the masters of the violence business--the NFL. It will always have appeal. There will always be tension between the violence business and civil behavior, there will always be collateral damage so to speak. "Competitors" will often not respect the rules--they are above them, beyond them.

    So ultimately there has to be a line. My line in this case is different than the NFL's line--I think they got it wrong. Maybe your (Wave) line reflects how you treat NFL as escapism and not associated with your real world. I get it. I won't say you are wrong at all.

    Just don't scold us that our lines are misdrawn!
    What fun is a message board if I can't tell everyone else how much better I am than them?
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  9. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  10. #4882
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    14,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wht did you think of Joe Cool back in the day?
    Seemed like a good dude. But I stopped smoking years ago.
    I smoked Camels for years. Loved the wides.

    I now vape a Camel flavor ejuice. Delicious.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  11. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  12. #4883
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Big Cok Lock
    Posts
    49,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I smoked Camels for years. Loved the wides.

    I now vape a Camel flavor Djuice. Delicious.
    Gross
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  13. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


  14. #4884
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    14,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I smoked Camels for years. Loved the wides.

    I now vape a Camel flavor Djuice. Delicious.
    Gross
    What the vape or the cigs
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  15. #4885
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Big Cok Lock
    Posts
    49,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    What the vape or the cigs
    You missed the joke. It's okay. I forgive you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  16. #4886
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pudge
    Posts
    21,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    You missed the joke. It's okay. I forgive you.
    Yeah Shazam, git dat camlcok out ya mouf!
    "It's ultimately about you, trying to put yourself around people that want to see you be successful--in the right way."

  17. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  18. #4887
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    14,131

    Default

    Lol not i
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mlb 2019
    By chazoe60 in forum MLB
    Replies: 968
    Last Post: 01-17-2020, 01:01 AM
  2. 2019 Other Pre-Seasons Games
    By FanInAZ in forum Other NFL Team Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-30-2019, 08:22 PM
  3. 2019 Draft
    By FanInAZ in forum NBA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2019, 07:52 PM
  4. 2019 who stays and who goes?
    By broncofaninfla in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group