Page 108 of 364 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5448

Thread: 2019 Other Games Discussion

What is rivers doing?

2. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post

What is rivers doing?
    Wow! What the hell happened that pissed Rivers off other than the INT?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Shit talking and Rivers didnt like it.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Man, the Eagles offensive line sucks.
    I thought we were told elite QBs can overcome bad offensive lines? Eagles are a great example of why that is false.

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    You saw the ball? I may have just missed it.
    Sorry, this is unrelated to your post, but I have a question for you. At the end of the Chicago-Saints game the Bears executed their second onside kick and the officials ruled that the Bears recovered the ball. On review, the question or issue was whether the Bear player, who had stepped out of bounds, had reestablished himself in bounds before recovering the loose ball. It is my understanding that because the call on the field was that the Bears player had reestablished himself in bounds before recovering the loose ball, the call would only be overturned if the replay clearly and unambiguously established or showed that the player hadn't reestablished himself in bounds. The replay didn't definitely establish whether the player had reestablished himself in bounds, but the ruling was overturned because the officials seemed to indicate that the replay had to establish that the player had reestablished himself in bounds before recovering the ball. Can you enlighten me, and perhaps others, on the standard for overturning the call on replay?
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Sorry, this is unrelated to your post, but I have a question for you. At the end of the Chicago-Saints game the Bears executed their second onside kick and the officials ruled that the Bears recovered the ball. On review, the question or issue was whether the Bear player, who had stepped out of bounds, had reestablished himself in bounds before recovering the loose ball. It is my understanding that because the call on the field was that the Bears player had reestablished himself in bounds before recovering the loose ball, the call would only be overturned if the replay clearly and unambiguously established or showed that the player hadn't reestablished himself in bounds. The replay didn't definitely establish whether the player had reestablished himself in bounds, but the ruling was overturned because the officials seemed to indicate that the replay had to establish that the player had reestablished himself in bounds before recovering the ball. Can you enlighten me, and perhaps others, on the standard for overturning the call on replay?
    I sent you a PM. You’re spot on. It’s supposed to be clear and obvious. I didn’t see the play, but I think there has been some inconsistency this year.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Wentz really had an aversion to holding onto the ball last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Wentz really had an aversion to holding onto the ball last night.
    I think he was running for his life.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

11. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I thought we were told elite QBs can overcome bad offensive lines? Eagles are a great example of why that is false.
    Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers, Wilson, Watson, Rivers, Brady the year he lost both tackles, etc. etc. etc. These are just names that came to mind. It won't happen every game, but great QB's can and do overcome bad lines. It is not false.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    So, you are asking if the refs had to establish if a player who hadn't primarily established, subsequently reestablished after the initial ruling of non establishement, when the replay didn't establish any such primary establishing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Woooooooooo

Ihave to watch this shit show just to get to half time to watch the rise of Skywalker trailer.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Ihave to watch this shit show just to get to half time to watch the rise of Skywalker trailer.
    To be the Skywalker, you have to BEAT the Skywalker! WOOOOOO

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I see the Masheen is in full effect tonight.

Putting a game like this on television is such a ******* waste.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information