Page 163 of 364 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5448

Thread: 2019 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

S.A. nailed it

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Apparently Garrett has gone all Jussie Smollett and accused Mason of calling him a racial slur. Mason vehemently denies it and i doubt that Myles has provided any proof of that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

*throws race card*

Looook!!! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

As to how Krap's workout went.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...tlanta-workout

As for what evaluators saw from Kaepernick, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, per sources, provided a consensus scouting report.

» There were 60 scripted throws, no runs, no agility work. He was in good shape, as we thought he'd be. Arm strength was definitely still there and he had some real zip on the ball. But he had some accuracy issues on his deep throws. Good enough to be on a roster, likely backup level.

» He was in good shape and he has a fastball. The velocity was real good. Accuracy and touch were inconsistent. On deep balls, he was ordinary. He can still run well. Essentially average overall.

» Good velocity. Accuracy and touch were average.

» Good showing. Thought he looked like he did when he was last on the field

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Apparently Garrett has gone all Jussie Smollett and accused Mason of calling him a racial slur. Mason vehemently denies it and i doubt that Myles has provided any proof of that.
    That's going to get ugly. Some are going to find Garrett believable in this case I suspect...

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The fact that he's just now saying this a week later makes me majorly call BS on this. Dude is not helping his case to come back any sooner.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah looks like the league thinks he's full of shit too.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

like i said, Happy Gilmore got banned from Hockey permanently after stabbing another skater with his skate.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

uh oh

Missouri's high court says NFL owners' phone records are fair game in fight over Rams

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...=home-breaking

I’ve never understood why you despise the Rams more than the Cardinals. All the Rams did was to return home.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

15. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I’ve never understood why you despise the Rams more than the Cardinals. All the Rams did was to return home.
    hope the price is worth it.

Judge Philip Hess sounded suspicious. "Do the Rams have the ability to move without the NFL's approval?" he said.

"No," Kassof said. "They need the NFL's approval, and ..."

Hess cut him off. "Isn't that what this is about? The relocation policy of the NFL?"

It was a stunning moment in a nearly empty courtroom. Hess' question had forced Kassof to undermine his own case. Christopher Bauman, representing the plaintiffs, seized on it, winning the argument and keeping the case out of arbitration. Last month, the Rams petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to issue a stay, and the high court denied it. Teams have been forced to provide eight years of phone records and emails for discovery -- and had to hire legal teams and data experts to sift through them. Kroenke has had to foot all the legal bills for the teams and league, part of an indemnification agreement the league presented to the Rams, Chargers and Raiders on the morning of the L.A. vote. The legal bills have reached eight figures for some teams.

St. Louis is now seeking each owner's cut of the Rams' and Chargers' $550 million relocation fees -- about $35.5 million per -- as restitution, infuriating owners.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

And as for why i was angry, the Rams moved to St. Louis when i was 8 or 10, I was the young fan they picked up, lied to, suffered thru one of the worst decades in the history of the NFL of losing, only to be told we were the reason the team sucked by the owner who couldnt put together a competent front office or team. Funny how most of his sports teams are run like that.

But now they sell tickets to 49er fans, because the truth is Stan Kroenke has never cared about winning. You attach a cities identity to your product then blame the city. Its a hackjob.

Stan Kroenke: I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies
    https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3202046.html
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 11-21-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    And as for why i was angry, the Rams moved to St. Louis when i was 8 or 10, I was the young fan they picked up, lied to, suffered thru one of the worst decades in the history of the NFL of losing, only to be told we were the reason the team sucked by the owner who couldnt put together a competent front office or team. Funny how most of his sports teams are run like that.

But now they sell tickets to 49er fans, because the truth is Stan Kroenke has never cared about winning. You attach a cities identity to your product then blame the city. Its a hackjob.

Didn't they win a SB in STL?

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Where is the anger going to get you? They’re not going back to St. Louis.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information