Page 156 of 364 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5448

Thread: 2019 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    All they had to do was nothing. He was out of the league. Lawsuits done. Teams could hire them if they wanted or ignore his whining as they saw fit.

This is just a giant shit show.
    Kap's agent had been pressuring the league in recent months, so I think that's why they orchestrated this just to put it all to bed. And of course they completely bungled it as is their way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

He's at his "workout" wearing a Kunta Kinte t-shirt... just in case there was any doubt about what this really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

3. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    He's at his "workout" wearing a Kunta Kinte t-shirt... just in case there was any doubt about what this really is.
    Lmao

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritguy View Post
    Just found this. Would piss off most guys i'm thinking.

1st time I've seen this angle, so I understand way he wasn't 100% innocent. However, if you start the video a few seconds earlier, you will see that Garrett continued to unnecessarily drag Rudolph for a couple of 2nd after he'd already thrown the ball.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

6. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    1st time I've seen this angle, so I understand way he wasn't 100% innocent. However, if you start the video a few seconds earlier, you will see that Garrett continued to unnecessarily drag Rudolph for a couple of 2nd after he'd already thrown the ball.
    Same here. I never really saw what Rudolph did. He should be suspended as well. WTF was he doing? If Garrett would of just punched the fvck out of Rudolph, it would have been warranted.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It still looks to me like Rudolph’s glove is stuck in Garrett’s face mask. He stops pulling as soon as his hand is free.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It still looks to me like Rudolph’s glove is stuck in Garrett’s face mask. He stops pulling as soon as his hand is free.
    I'm not disagreeing, but why is he pulling the helmet off with the right hand, instead of tugging his glove off the face mask?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'm not disagreeing, but why is he pulling the helmet off with the right hand, instead of tugging his glove off the face mask?
    My theory would be that his finger was getting pinched and he was just trying to wrench it free. One option was to get the helmet and obviously Garrett misinterpreted that. Rudolph hasn’t said this though, and frankly he’s kind of been a douche about the whole thing.

Disclaimer: This in no way excuses Garrett.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I dont know, if a dude tries to seriously injure me like that i probably wouldnt be so nice either. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I dont know, if a dude tries to seriously injure me like that i probably wouldnt be so nice either. Lol
    I don’t disagree.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

This is probably not what the NFL wanted to hear.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    This is probably not what the NFL wanted to hear.

Why?

NFL doesn't care at this point. If he's good enough he'll get a job. If not, he can maybe finally go away

18. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Why?

NFL doesn't care at this point. If he's good enough he'll get a job. If not, he can maybe finally go away
    The whole thing was basically designed to sell more Nike apparel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

20. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Why?

You think the NFL wants to deal with more controversy about why no one is signing him after NFL execs are saying he still has elite talent?

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information