Page 203 of 364 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 5448

Thread: 2019 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Eh, that was still a good value pick for us. 5th round and later are basically lottery tickets at that point. SF happened to hit that one. We still have Fant, so we're good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Eh, that was still a good value pick for us. 5th round and later are basically lottery tickets at that point. SF happened to hit that one. We still have Fant, so we're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Don’t worry Hawg. Next year will be Butt’s year.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Don’t worry Hawg. Next year will be Butt’s year.
    Nothing wrong with taking Butt ahead of Kittle...hindsight so easy. Butt was an excellent pick if his knee cooperates.

It's easy to imagine those picks swapped though--Peters was director of college scouting in 2016 for the Broncos before he was poached by Lynch. You have to think the order could easily have been flipped. Just didn't work out...but we have Fant, and once he can track balls that cross his midline, we'll be set at TE.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Nothing wrong with taking Butt ahead of Kittle...hindsight so easy. Butt was an excellent pick if his knee cooperates.

It's easy to imagine those picks swapped though--Peters was director of college scouting in 2016 for the Broncos before he was poached by Lynch. You have to think the order could easily have been flipped. Just didn't work out...but we have Fant, and once he can track balls that cross his midline, we'll be set at TE.
    Very good job rephrasing the post I just made.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Very good job rephrasing the post I just made.
    You didn't mention Peters, this added depth and complexity to my single malt post. Hints of pepper and smoke.

9. The Following 7 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

The frustration with Butt is that he was great but injured, and it felt like we banked so much on him getting back to form. In a draft with so many talented TE's no less.

I think Elway just got frustrated with our bad luck at the position and said **** it, first round TE, fans don't @ me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I like how it’s the receivers fault when TB12 sucks not the fact that he’s 50 and limp-wristed.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Ravens by 20+
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I don't know how many a watching the Jets @ Ravens because its turning out to be the blowout that pretty much everyone expect, but Lamar Jackson is having an amazing night.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Jets are hanging tougher than I thought they would. I’m no Ravens fan, but they probably have the best chance of keeping the Patriots out so I’ll root for them.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 1.47.35 PM.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	15625

18. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Jets are hanging tougher than I thought they would. I’m no Ravens fan, but they probably have the best chance of keeping the Patriots out so I’ll root for them.
    Ravens are scary. I saw the breakdown of Patriots defense against Lamar and New England was repeatedly perfectly positioned but Lamar just ran in a different direction and beat them anyway.

They seem unstoppable.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I really need a DeAndre Hopkins TD.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

******* Patriots. That’s what I get for playing one of their backs. I was convinced Michel would get big carries with a lead against effing Cincinnati. Nope. Rex Burkhead!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information