Page 192 of 364 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5448

Thread: 2019 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Raiders, Steelers, Ravens, Cowboys, Chiefs in that order are my five most hated
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

2. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Raiders, Steelers, Ravens, Cowboys, Chiefs in that order are my five most hated
    Steelers and Ravens ahead of rivals?

Then again, those two teams are cheap shot thug trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Steelers and Ravens ahead of rivals?

Then again, those two teams are cheap shot thug trash.
    Exactly. I HATED the 70's Raiders and Steelers with a fiery passion that will never diminish. I also hate the Steeler and Cowboy bandwagon fans, who know less football on a per capita basis than any other fanbase. The Ratbirds betrayed the Browns fanbase, so they deserve to suck in perpetuity. There have been other teams that betrayed fanbases (Rams, Colts) but the Ratbirds are special. Cards don't count because nobody went to their games in Chicago or STL
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

5. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Exactly. I HATED the 70's Raiders and Steelers with a fiery passion that will never diminish. I also hate the Steeler and Cowboy bandwagon fans, who know less football on a per capita basis than any other fanbase. The Ratbirds betrayed the Browns fanbase, so they deserve to suck in perpetuity. There have been other teams that betrayed fanbases (Rams, Colts) but the Ratbirds are special. Cards don't count because nobody went to their games in Chicago or STL
    I had Steeler fans try to fight me for wearing rival team jerseys. One time in Steak N Shake parking lot.

I don't think the Rams betrayed Saint Louis because STL never supported the team and violated their contract constantly. I am a big fan of contractual compliance, especially when both parties are sophisticated and knowledgeable, or should be.

The Ravens, though...yeah. Cleveland fans are mostly awful and low IQ, there are some sharp ones, but they're definitely loyal. They spend money. They got ****** by Modell.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Dreadnought, it took a lot for me to admit that Cleveland got hosed.

I've grown emotionally.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

the St. Louis fanbase will get over the betrayal once the billions from the lawsuit fill the cities pockets.

And then we will enjoy watching the LA rams crumble as StanK loses billions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Real Freddie Kitchens quote: “The t-shirt didn’t give up 40 yard passes.”

Well done, Freddie. Throw that defense under the bus and don’t take any responsibility for wearing an inappropriate, borderline fireable, shirt in public as the head coach of a team. What an idiot that guy is.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Real Freddie Kitchens quote: “The t-shirt didn’t give up 40 yard passes.”

Well done, Freddie. Throw that defense under the bus and don’t take any responsibility for wearing an inappropriate, borderline fireable, shirt in public as the head coach of a team. What an idiot that guy is.
    what shirt? what are you talking about?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    what shirt? what are you talking about?
    He posted a picture of him in a “Pittsburgh started it” t-shirt out with his family this week to social media.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He posted a picture of him in a “Pittsburgh started it” t-shirt out with his family this week to social media.
    jeez. if im the NFL im fining the team a mil.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Kitchens said his daughters got it for him as a joke. But yea, you just dont wear that shit out in public.

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Ticky tack bullshit helping out the Pats, what a shocker.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Go Roby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

21. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Great int!
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Nice.
    Getting Stoked

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information