Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Suspended for Week 1

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I really have never cared about any of this. Not even remotely. This is nebulous and unimportant. Productive player who colors outside the lines, but not a Bronco. Rainstorm on planet XYZZ-5 in Horse Galaxy subcluster-15 results in water damage to Uxxuxxian family, news at 10.

Not try to say 'hey, look everyone, I'm above it!' what I mean is that this shit is a useless way to spend my time. Oh man I sound important now.

Ok, it's out of my system.

2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I really have never cared about any of this. Not even remotely. This is nebulous and unimportant. Productive player who colors outside the lines, but not a Bronco. Rainstorm on planet XYZZ-5 in Horse Galaxy subcluster-15 results in water damage to Uxxuxxian family, news at 10.

Not try to say 'hey, look everyone, I'm above it!' what I mean is that this shit is a useless way to spend my time. Oh man I sound important now.

You post on a message board - you are found of useless ways to spend your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    You post on a message board - you are found of useless ways to spend your time.
    I know! I'm pissed off about something totally unrelated, but I don't know what. A lot of us do this.

I realized though what made me react. It's not AB. It's the idea that someone out there is prioritizing matters of importance, and this isn't one. And I know it yet I just wasted time caring.

Pissed at myself, most likely.

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Yeah, that makes sense. I'm not sure that's really likely in this case though (or even possible?). Why would you LEAD with a civil lawsuit if you could bring criminal charges?
    lower burden of proof, probably. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

I know! I'm pissed off about something totally unrelated, but I don't know what. A lot of us do this.

I realized though what made me react. It's not AB. It's the idea that someone out there is prioritizing matters of importance, and this isn't one. And I know it yet I just wasted time caring.

ramble on wit yo bad self. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

I'm like that. I should be mad at John Elway for screwing up the Broncos with his lack of strategic vision, drafting guys like Paxton Lynch, and Garrett Bolles and Sylvester Williams and Montee Ball every year and refusing to admit they are a rebuilding team, hence they just spin their wheels year after year with crap QBs and no viable plan.

But, Elway doesn't care about what anybody thinks about his failures, so I get to point out the dysfunction of other teams and hope that AB sabotages the Patriots next (fat chance).

11. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I don't think I like your tone!

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Hey everyone, look how much hawg cares about not caring!!

15. The Following 11 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

You guys should just worry about the crappy players on your team and let me worry about the elite players on my team.

tia

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I wish Denver played NE more often. Broncos would have some more wins every year.

Denver isnt fortunate enough to play in a Division with such juggernauts like Miami, the Bills and the hapless NYJ.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    You guys should just worry about the crappy players on your team and let me worry about the elite players on my team.

tia
    Are you worried that AB will kill himself in his prison cell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Hey everyone, look how much hawg cares about not caring!!
    I care deeply about this subject!

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Antonio Brown allegations not being investigated, Pennsylvania district attorney clarifies

Sexual assault allegations made against New England Patriots star Antonio Brown are not being investigated, a Pennsylvania district attorney’s office clarified Wednesday -- a day after the bombshell lawsuit against the mercurial wide receiver emerged.

Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala will not be looking into the allegations made against the former Pittsburgh Steelers star despite an earlier statement saying his office would. Zappala issued a statement clarifying whether officials would be investigating.

“The incident that DA Zappala referenced earlier today involving Northern Regional Police Department contacting our office concerning Antonio Brown did not involve the incident mentioned in the federal lawsuit that has been filed,” the statement read, according to WTAE-TV. “That contact instead involved a conversation that our office had with Northern Regional Police Department concerning a possible child endangerment situation involving Mr. Brown. The result of that conversation was a decision that we could not move forward with investigating that claim.
    rest - https://www.foxnews.com/sports/anton...ennsylvania-da

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

24. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

What Did the Patriots Know About Antonio Brown?

Interesting - https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/12/an...drew-rosenhaus

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Oh, so it's not the rape, it's some NEW thing involving child endangerment. What a walking disaster this guy is.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

27. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information