Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaepernick to sign with the Colts?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Those are better arguments than the crappy ‘he can’t play’ ones. But it was in 2017 CK told Shannon Sharpe he wasn’t asking for nine or ten million.
    CK can say what he wants... he had offers he turned down and actions ALWAYS speak louder than words.

He's been away from the game for longer than he was a starter.

Maybe I'd bring him in for a tryout, but I wouldn't offer him a cent more than a midrange backup until he proves he deserves more.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

yea i dont believe kap wants to play, or he would be taking any salary to play

In a league where Case Keenan and Ryan Fitzpatrick are starters, where the league settled a blackballing case against him, he should take a backup or worse job for peanuts?

Spare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

In a league where Case Keenan and Ryan Fitzpatrick are starters, where the league settled a blackballing case against him, he should take a backup or worse job for peanuts?

Spare me.

um he hasnt played in 3 years bra. He has to prove he can still play.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    um he hasnt played in 3 years bra. He has to prove he can still play.
    Why would he prove to a league he can play when the league is the reason he wasn’t playing? Keenum proves he CANT play and is a starter.

Dude isn’t a doormat.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

He should've been given another shot a few years ago but now it's too late and that ship has sailed.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Why would he prove to a league he can play when the league is the reason he wasn’t playing? Keenum proves he CANT play and is a starter.

Dude isn’t a doormat.
    Lol. The league is the reason you're not playing as well.

So, just to follow this to its absolutely ridiculous conclusion...

Your position is he should get top shelf QB money because Case Keenum has a job....

Nobody owes him a ******* thing. He gets what he earns and when he earns it.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

Your position is he should get top shelf QB money because Case Keenum has a job....

Well, I don't really care for your tone, to be honest.

It's fair to say the league is the reason he's not playing - and they settled a lawsuit saying just that the second a court found CK to have standing. That was after CK had an above average QBR and a 4-1 TD to INT ratio. Or, in other words, just showed he was worthy of a starter then.

My position isn't that he should get top shelf QB money. I would challenge you to show me where I said he should get Aaron Rodgers money, or Kirk Cousins money. My position is that he should get starting QB money in a league where guys like Case Keenum and Ryan Fitzpatrick, guys who bounce from team to team, get starting QB money.

Owes? He earned the right to be a starting QB in the league with his play. He got blackballed from the league for political reasons. Not the other way around.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

It's fair to say the league is the reason he's not playing - and they settled a lawsuit saying just that the second a court found CK to have standing. That was after CK had an above average QBR and a 4-1 TD to INT ratio. Or, in other words, just showed he was worthy of a starter then.

My position isn't that he should get top shelf QB money. I would challenge you to show me where I said he should get Aaron Rodgers money, or Kirk Cousins money. My position is that he should get starting QB money in a league where guys like Case Keenum and Ryan Fitzpatrick, guys who bounce from team to team, get starting QB money.

Owes? He earned the right to be a starting QB in the league with his play. He got blackballed from the league for political reasons. Not the other way around.
    Could say that about Tebow too.

Most teams dont want media circuses.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post

No, you can't say that about Tebow, because Tebow was one of the worst passers in recent history.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

No, you can't say that about Tebow, because Tebow was one of the worst passers in recent history.
    Tebow to DT.

Tebow to DT.
    It was a great moment - it doesn't really counter the point, Shazam.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

He "earned" that right with the Niners. Nowhere else. He hasn't played in years. He shouldn't get starter money until he earns it.

Period.

The rest of the bullshit, by anyone discussing it, can go to P&R

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

In case you need a reminder and may have forgotten the dude was a cancer in the locker room, disliked by players and coaches, and was rendered totally ineffective on the Field.

He was benched for Blaine friggin Gabbert, who is one of those garbage players... Like Case Keenum and Trevor Siemien youre so fast to trash.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2015/11/02/san-francisco-49ers-blaine-gabbert-start-atlanta-falcons

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

In case you need a reminder and may have forgotten the dude was a cancer in the locker room, disliked by players and coaches, and was rendered totally ineffective on the Field.

He was benched for Blaine friggin Gabbert, who is one of those garbage players... Like Case Keenum and Trevor Siemien youre so fast to trash.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2015/11/02/sa...tlanta-falcons
    Yeah but let's not act as though that decision was completely football related

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information