Thread: Why Broncos G Dalton Risner “has all the tools to be one of the best offensive linemen in the NFL”

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Why Broncos G Dalton Risner “has all the tools to be one of the best offensive linemen in the NFL”

As teddy bears ago, Dalton Risner bites.

Bryce Ford witnessed the beast that drives the Broncos’ rookie guard firsthand a few years back when the former Wiggins High baseball standout and Risner family friend paid a call to the Kansas State campus.

It was a victorious Saturday for the Wildcats, and as Aggieville danced, Ford sashayed into Dalton’s living room, expecting to join the family in celebration mode. Instead, he found Risner and his father, Mitch, still wearing game faces, still hashing out the game, blow by blow. Still grinding.

“They’re talking about the playbook and how they can improve the playbook, just thinking, overall, about how to get better,” Ford recalls. “They never settle. They’re never content with what they have. They always want to be the best. They’re always striving to be great.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2019/08/1...-line-munchak/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

He better get some snaps at C just in case.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    It would be better for him the reps he needs at the position that they plan to have him start at.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    It would be better for him the reps he needs at the position that they plan to have him start at.
    He played C extensively. McGovern is seemingly having a hard time. A little insurance woukd go a long way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

He played C extensively. McGovern is seemingly having a hard time. A little insurance woukd go a long way.
    As I said, I think it's better for him to gets the reps at the position that he's actually going start at. I haven't heard lately that McGovern is struggling. Early in camp I did and certainly yesterday there wasn't mention of him struggling that I came across.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    As I said, I think it's better for him to gets the reps at the position that he's actually going start at. I haven't heard lately that McGovern is struggling. Early in camp I did and certainly yesterday there wasn't mention of him struggling that I came across.
    Report was still having a problem with snapping. Flacco kinda covered for him wont throw him under the bus.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

man, i love this kid. . . i was elated when we got him at 41-- he never should have been available there, that was a freaking steal. . . honestly, one of my favorite picks we've ever made. . . he's gonna be our best homegrown OL since chris kuper, maybe even nails. . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Report was still having a problem with snapping. Flacco kinda covered for him wont throw him under the bus.
    I have not heard this nor am I going worry about it. I think McGovern is going to be just fine.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Someone needs to inform Munchak that arm length doesn't matter ... apparently.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information