Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Other Pre-Seasons Games

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default 2019 Other Pre-Seasons Games

For those of you in need of comic relief if our Broncos perform too poorly, I'll do my best by letting you know what kind of a train wreck the Cards are most certain to be

With the Chargers "show casing" Gino Smith & Paxton Lynch tonight, there should be lots for Broncos' fans to laugh about
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    For those of you in need of comic relief if our Broncos perform too poorly, I'll do my best by letting you know what kind of a train wreck the Cards are most certain to be

With the Chargers "show casing" Gino Smith & Paxton Lynch tonight, there should be lots for Broncos' fans to laugh about
    Paxton Lynch and Geno Smith play for Seattle....

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Paxton Lynch and Geno Smith play for Seattle....
    Sorry, I just binged watch every 1 of our games last season and forgot Geno Smith got traded. His replacing Rivers in the 4th quarter of last season finally after the game was out of hand was just too pathetic, but I did remember Smith & Lynch were on the same team.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

If you bought Game Pass AZ, you can watch any game you want tonight.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Woooo here we go !!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Woooo here we go !!!
    Not until 10 your time, buddy. Pace yourself.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Not until 10 your time, buddy. Pace yourself.
    My game starts now, I can’t stay up for yours

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Siemian playing for Jets. Apparently Jones looked good for the Gnats.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I thought that I had to order Sunday ticket to get that. After waging war on my my uncooperative technology, I have finally defeat these stupid machines and have force my laptop to do what its supposed to do. I'm running it though HDMI to my TV because the ridiculous amount of buffering that I have to put up with going through the Roku stick makes the game unwatchable.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Weather delay in NY, switched to Indy & Buffalo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I thought that I had to order Sunday ticket to get that. After waging war on my my uncooperative technology, I have finally defeat these stupid machines and have force my laptop to do what its supposed to do. I'm running it though HDMI to my TV because the ridiculous amount of buffering that I have to put up with going through the Roku stick makes the game unwatchable.
    Preseason games are included on Game Pass. Regular season games are not available on streaming. That’s where Sunday Ticket comes in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

End of the 1st quarter in Cleveland, Case Keenum is 2-4 for 9 yards + 1 carry for 10 yards.

#offensivejuggernaut

15. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

If Gruden doesn’t start Haskins he’s an idiot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

NFL Network going around to different games since Jets/Giants are in a storm delay. Browns opening drive was excellent even without OBJ.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

It's 100$ for preseason?

I really want to watch but can't justify that much for it

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information