Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Other Pre-Seasons Games

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Lions must hate their backup QB because their letting the Patriots pass rush treat him like a pinata, he just limped of the field after back-to-back sacks.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Havent seen any Pats/Lions highlights yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im so glad football is back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It's 100$ for preseason?

I really want to watch but can't justify that much for it
    You also get NFL Rewind for a full year. It allows you to watch any game that's been played from the 2009 season on. So, you can watch the glory that was Orton's 6-0 start, or our vaunted 2015 You can watch them as the full game, condensed game (cuts out all of the dead ball chit-chat to show you a game in about 45 minute) & game film (which shows you every play from 2 different angles).
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wow. Tom Savage is still a thing.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

So the Lions 2nd string QB named Savage leaves after getting savaged, now they send in their 3rd string QB Fales believing that he won't fail

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Can you guys describe what you see? Are there clever passes and brutal runs? Acrobatic interceptions? Zany challenges? Perhaps a devastating sack? I cannot see these things, and I fear I am missing out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

You are not missing much, most of these games have some very bad QB play.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Can you guys describe what you see? Are there clever passes and brutal runs? Acrobatic interceptions? Zany challenges? Perhaps a devastating sack? I cannot see these things, and I fear I am missing out.
    You are. This is the coolest thing I've never seen

12. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    You also get NFL Rewind for a full year. It allows you to watch any game that's been played from the 2009 season on. So, you can watch the glory that was Orton's 6-0 start, or our vaunted 2015 You can watch them as the full game, condensed game (cuts out all of the dead ball chit-chat to show you a game in about 45 minute) & game film (which shows you every play from 2 different angles).
    I forgot to mentioned, you can also watch a game that just been played right after its completion. I'm not sure if its a few hours later, or if you have to wait a day or 2.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Keenum managed to hit a wide open receiver for a TD>

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Baker Mayfield is running up and down the sideline screaming at people, so there’s that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol, Lamar Jackson over throws the TE but still manages to complete the pass because the WR was able to turn his back and get it off the ground.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

A Ravens' LB just crushed a Jags backup QB

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Siemian with a TD pass for the Jets.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information