Page 103 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2525

Thread: 2019-2020 College Football Season

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don’t understand why Utah is ahead of Minnesota.
    Power school.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Power school.
    Huh?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Don’t understand why Utah is ahead of Minnesota.
    If Minnesota beats Iowa and Wisconsin they'll keep rising. I kinda figured they would land around 8 this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

By the end Bama will probably be back in the top 4.
    Their problem is they really don't have any other marquee games to boost their resume. Auburn is left but they are going to be 8-4 if Bama beats them and that win won't look as impressive. I think a 1 loss Pac 12 champ jumps them. Bama just has an awful schedule this year.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    If Minnesota beats Iowa and Wisconsin they'll keep rising. I kinda figured they would land around 8 this week.
    That’s fine. It’s just that at this moment in time, which is what this committee supposedly considers each week, Utah’s marquee win is over a non-ranked Washington team while Minnesota’s marquee win is over a top 10 team. Utah has a loss. Minnesota does not. That’s doesn’t jive to me.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

That’s fine. It’s just that at this moment in time, which is what this committee supposedly considers each week, Utah’s marquee win is over a non-ranked Washington team while Minnesota’s marquee win is over a top 10 team. Utah has a loss. Minnesota does not. That’s doesn’t jive to me.
    Yeah I'd have had them higher myself as well. They probably just want to see them do it again before they really vault them up. If they win this week I think they go up to 4 or 5 next week.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Sooners will make it back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Sooners will make it back in.
    Very unlikely. Chaos would have to happen for them to get in. Clemson is getting in over them. An SEC team is getting in over them. A one loss or better big 10 champ is getting in over them. A one loss Pac 12 team is getting in over them. A second SEC team (if they have 1 loss) is getting in over them. That puts them 6th at best. They would need two massive upsets to happen to that group to even have a slight chance.

Very unlikely. Chaos would have to happen for them to get in. Clemson is getting in over them. An SEC team is getting in over them. A one loss or better big 10 champ is getting in over them. A one loss Pac 12 team is getting in over them. A second SEC team (if they have 1 loss) is getting in over them. That puts them 6th at best. They would need two massive upsets to happen to that group to even have a slight chance.
    A prediction from CBS had them in there. I'll try to paraphrase the case - a win over Baylor and OK St. would end up giving them a better resume than some of those scenarios. I don't think a one loss PAC 12 team or a second SEC team gets in over them.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

By the end Bama will probably be back in the top 4.
    Sadly so. I used to joke that Duke would have to *try* not to make the NCAA basketball tournament. Same way with Alabama and the CFP 4. All-American future first-round picks at every position, how can they not be in the Top 4?

The CFP committee may talk a good game but in the end, they want the four biggest football factories with the largest traveling fan bases. Not just to hell with schools like Central Florida but to hell with Power 5 upstarts like Baylor and Minnesota. Only schools that sell their souls to the Devil need apply. Pretty much Alabama, Ohio State and Oklahoma every year.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Man, it must be so miserable being such a conspiracy theorist.

Every bit of that post was just complete nonsense. All of those football factories have gone undefeated or had one loss and won their conference pretty much every year that the playoff has been a thing. It's not some committee conspiracy to get those teams in, they are just consistently the best teams.

Man, it must be so miserable being such a conspiracy theorist.

Every bit of that post was just complete nonsense. All of those football factories have gone undefeated or had one loss and won their conference pretty much every year that the playoff has been a thing. It's not some committee conspiracy to get those teams in, they are just consistently the best teams.
    There was one year that 'Bama barely got in. They then won the National Title.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I’m only concerned with LSU. As long as they continue to win, they are playoff bound. I still believe they have a tough road ahead, and it won’t be easy.

18. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I’m only concerned with LSU. As long as they continue to win, they are playoff bound. I still believe they have a tough road ahead, and it won’t be easy.
    I am concerned in general.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I am concerned in general.
    About why you believe it’s ok to be a Husker, and Sooner fan at the same time?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information