Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2525

Thread: 2019-2020 College Football Season

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    So LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson are a lock to be top 3 this week in that order. I'll be interested to see who they put at 4. I feel like it will be Georgia, but it wouldn't shock me to see them keep Alabama there. Alabama's problem, though, is that they have beaten absolutely no one this year.
    So far they are #4 with 2 other one loss teams ahead of unbeaten Minny and Baylor at #12. Even 2 loss Florida is ahead of Baylor. Lol

Valhalla Style vs. Tulane Style.

Which style will prove stronger? And by that I mean, who is going to end up being right and pass the time gloating about it via trolling? Is it the Man from the North. Or he who rides the waves with Broncos?

Find out...some ******* time on 2019-2020 College Football Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    You were warned!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Valhalla Style vs. Tulane Style.

Which style will prove stronger? And by that I mean, who is going to end up being right and pass the time gloating about it via trolling? Is it the Man from the North. Or he who rides the waves with Broncos?

Find out...some ******* time on 2019-2020 College Football Season.
    Well, if there is any indication based up on the current polls Wave would be right. BUT, im also right in that even though both Minny and Baylor are unbeaten neither has leaped over other one loss and two loss teams. Im actually pretty surprised that Minnesota was able to jump that far from 17, even more so they jumped over Baylor who is also unbeaten and was ranked 12th ahead of them. Which begs the question, why is it Minny broke in the top 10 but not Baylor? Strange indeed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So far they are #4 with 2 other one loss teams ahead of unbeaten Minny and Baylor at #12. Even 2 loss Florida is ahead of Baylor. Lol
    Minnesota will jump Baylor. This is Baylor's big week. If they beat Oklahoma they'll vault up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Well, if there is any indication based up on the current polls Wave would be right. BUT, im also right in that even though both Minny and Baylor are unbeaten neither has leaped over other one loss and two loss teams. Im actually pretty surprised that Minnesota was able to jump that far from 17, even more so they jumped over Baylor who is also unbeaten and was ranked 12th ahead of them. Which begs the question, why is it Minny broke in the top 10 but not Baylor? Strange indeed.
    Because Minnesota just beat the number 4 team and Baylor has beaten no one yet. You seem to be admitting you're wrong about Minnesota not jumping to the top 10. Care to officially admit defeat?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Because Minnesota just beat the number 4 team and Baylor has beaten no one yet. You seem to be admitting you're wrong about Minnesota not jumping to the top 10. Care to officially admit defeat?
    Yes and no. You say Baylor has beaten no one yet neither has Bama yet they are #4. Congrats on being right about Minny but there are still many unanswered questions regarding the rankings in other areas. So you only get partial credit young jedi.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yes and no. You say Baylor has beaten no one yet neither has Bama yet they are #4. Congrats on being right about Minny but there are still many unanswered questions regarding the rankings in other areas. So you only get partial credit young jedi.
    I don't think Bama will be at 4 in tonight's rankings. If they are it's too high. They just don't have the resume to be there.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

This would be my personal top 6. I don't think it will shake out this way, but it's my vote:

1. LSU
    2. Ohio State
    3. Clemson
    4. Minnesota
    5. Georgia
    6. Oregon

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

This would be my personal top 6. I don't think it will shake out this way, but it's my vote:

1. LSU
    2. Ohio State
    3. Clemson
    4. Minnesota
    5. Georgia
    6. Oregon
    You would still leave out an unbeaten Baylor?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You would still leave out an unbeaten Baylor?
    For now yes, since they haven't really beaten anyone yet. If they beat Oklahoma this week I'd move them up to 5. I'd probably put them at 8 or so right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Rankings are out:

1. LSU
    2. Ohio State
    3. Clemson
    4. Georgia
    5. Alabama
    6. Oregon
    7. Utah
    8. Minnesota
    9. Penn State
    10. Oklahoma

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don’t understand why Utah is ahead of Minnesota.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

By the end Bama will probably be back in the top 4.

Sooners got hosed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information