Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 322

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Seahawks 08/08/19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne
    Posts
    19,222

    Default Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Seahawks 08/08/19

    Go Broncos! Go Backups!


  2. The Following 4 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    87,471

    Default

    Happy Gameday Broncos fans.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,825

    Default

    My hope is the 1 offense shows Broncos Country something, ANYTHING that can be even a facsimile of a productive NFL offense and Flacco shows us he can drive this offense. If Flacco looks awful there's gonna be a meltdown here Friday morning.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Woodinville, Wash.
    Adopted Bronco:
    King87
    Posts
    42,073

    Default

    Taking my daughter to her first live Bronco game. She’s excited. Go Broncos!
    why you so serious!


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    22,089

    Default

    I do not care what the number 1 offense does. people are going to make whatever it does a mountain instead of the mole hill. I would prefer they look bad so teams keep sleeping on us.

    I do care about Bolles, Fant, RT James, McGovern and Royce. I want those guys to look good. What I want to see most is the defense feasting and I want to see them just be a giant pineapple to Paxton Lynchs rectum. I think it would be a win if he did not complete any passes except to us.


    I also want to see Sua Cravens balling. Jamal Carter balling. Dymonte balling. and the ILBs.
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    87,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I do not care what the number 1 offense does. people are going to make whatever it does a mountain instead of the mole hill. I would prefer they look bad so teams keep sleeping on us.

    I do care about Bolles, Fant, RT James, McGovern and Royce. I want those guys to look good. What I want to see most is the defense feasting and I want to see them just be a giant pineapple to Paxton Lynchs rectum. I think it would be a win if he did not complete any passes except to us.


    I also want to see Sua Cravens balling. Jamal Carter balling. Dymonte balling. and the ILBs.
    I don’t really care how the defense looks, to be honest. They’ve been bland as could be in preseason since Elway revamped it and then sicked the dogs in week 1 and have been a top defense every year. Would love to see some more one on one plays from the outside backers like they made in the first game, but there wasn’t any real scheme to it, just guys beating their blocker.

    The offense, however. I’d like to see if they can at least look competent, especially at quarterback. That’d be a nice change.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    37,596

    Default

    The late start sucks. I have to get up around 3:30 AM for an airport run. I'll try and watch the first 1/2, but doubt I'll be able to watch the 2nd. Live, at least.

    Excited/nervous to see Flacco and the 1's.
    Hell hath no fury as a bald man scorned.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George
    Posts
    26,221

    Default

    For those of us outside the viewing area, NFL Network will replay the game Friday morning at 10:00am EASTERN.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    We have lost NTL forever to the elitist crowd. Big green egg, home brew, hot latina wife, ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    they are like NTL, so blinded by hatred and rage

  11. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:


  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I do not care what the number 1 offense does. people are going to make whatever it does a mountain instead of the mole hill. I would prefer they look bad so teams keep sleeping on us.

    I do care about Bolles, Fant, RT James, McGovern and Royce. I want those guys to look good. What I want to see most is the defense feasting and I want to see them just be a giant pineapple to Paxton Lynchs rectum. I think it would be a win if he did not complete any passes except to us.


    I also want to see Sua Cravens balling. Jamal Carter balling. Dymonte balling. and the ILBs.
    I don’t really care how the defense looks, to be honest. They’ve been bland as could be in preseason since Elway revamped it and then sicked the dogs in week 1 and have been a top defense every year. Would love to see some more one on one plays from the outside backers like they made in the first game, but there wasn’t any real scheme to it, just guys beating their blocker.

    The offense, however. I’d like to see if they can at least look competent, especially at quarterback. That’d be a nice change.
    I would even cinsider a few 1st Downs and a 3rd Down conversion a successful game.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    For those of us outside the viewing area, NFL Network will replay the game Friday morning at 10:00am EASTERN.
    Thanks for this
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    21,879

    Default

    My body is ready for flaccid.

    I am smiling next you... in silent flaccidity...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Anyway, I sure can ramble. But I have a point.

  15. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  16. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.
    Posts
    18,388

    Default

    It's on at 8pm Mountain.

  17. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  18. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    40,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    My body is ready for flaccid.

    I am smiling next you... in silent flaccidity...
    You called?
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  20. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Clown World
    Posts
    9,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's on at 8pm Mountain.
    Crap...that means I have to space out my drinking.

  21. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:


  22. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    22,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's on at 8pm Mountain.


    That's late, and perfect. I can get a workout in and make nachos. Whoohooo
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 825
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:33 PM
  2. Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Seahawks 08/17/13
    By sneakers in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 418
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 07:08 PM
  3. Replies: 409
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group