Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Default Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Seahawks 08/08/19

Go Broncos! Go Backups!

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Happy Gameday Broncos fans.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

My hope is the 1 offense shows Broncos Country something, ANYTHING that can be even a facsimile of a productive NFL offense and Flacco shows us he can drive this offense. If Flacco looks awful there's gonna be a meltdown here Friday morning.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Taking my daughter to her first live Bronco game. She’s excited. Go Broncos!

I do not care what the number 1 offense does. people are going to make whatever it does a mountain instead of the mole hill. I would prefer they look bad so teams keep sleeping on us.

I do care about Bolles, Fant, RT James, McGovern and Royce. I want those guys to look good. What I want to see most is the defense feasting and I want to see them just be a giant pineapple to Paxton Lynchs rectum. I think it would be a win if he did not complete any passes except to us.

I also want to see Sua Cravens balling. Jamal Carter balling. Dymonte balling. and the ILBs.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I do not care what the number 1 offense does. people are going to make whatever it does a mountain instead of the mole hill. I would prefer they look bad so teams keep sleeping on us.

I do care about Bolles, Fant, RT James, McGovern and Royce. I want those guys to look good. What I want to see most is the defense feasting and I want to see them just be a giant pineapple to Paxton Lynchs rectum. I think it would be a win if he did not complete any passes except to us.

I also want to see Sua Cravens balling. Jamal Carter balling. Dymonte balling. and the ILBs.
    I don’t really care how the defense looks, to be honest. They’ve been bland as could be in preseason since Elway revamped it and then sicked the dogs in week 1 and have been a top defense every year. Would love to see some more one on one plays from the outside backers like they made in the first game, but there wasn’t any real scheme to it, just guys beating their blocker.

The offense, however. I’d like to see if they can at least look competent, especially at quarterback. That’d be a nice change.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The late start sucks. I have to get up around 3:30 AM for an airport run. I'll try and watch the first 1/2, but doubt I'll be able to watch the 2nd. Live, at least.

Excited/nervous to see Flacco and the 1's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

For those of us outside the viewing area, NFL Network will replay the game Friday morning at 10:00am EASTERN.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

I don’t really care how the defense looks, to be honest. They’ve been bland as could be in preseason since Elway revamped it and then sicked the dogs in week 1 and have been a top defense every year. Would love to see some more one on one plays from the outside backers like they made in the first game, but there wasn’t any real scheme to it, just guys beating their blocker.

The offense, however. I’d like to see if they can at least look competent, especially at quarterback. That’d be a nice change.
    I would even cinsider a few 1st Downs and a 3rd Down conversion a successful game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    For those of us outside the viewing area, NFL Network will replay the game Friday morning at 10:00am EASTERN.
    Thanks for this

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

My body is ready for flaccid.

I am smiling next you... in silent flaccidity...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

15. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It's on at 8pm Mountain.

17. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    My body is ready for flaccid.

I am smiling next you... in silent flaccidity...
    You called?

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

It's on at 8pm Mountain.
    Crap...that means I have to space out my drinking.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

It's on at 8pm Mountain.

That's late, and perfect. I can get a workout in and make nachos. Whoohooo
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information