Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Former Broncos QB Paxton Lynch throws shade at Denver

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Izzy Mac
    Posts
    24,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Abe, he’s playing for the Seachickens, not that it changes the crux of your point.
    Unemployed for 2 years and about to get cut again!!!
    “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    20,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Unemployed for 2 years and about to get cut again!!!
    He was unemployed for 4 months-ish.
    Frazier sucks.

    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"
    “I already cashed that check ... **** you”.

    Charles Snowden OLB (freak), Bryce Hall CB (North’s boy), Justin Herbert QB, Jacob Phillips, Patrick Queen and Michael Divinity ILB, Isaiah Simmons ILB, D’Andre Swift RB. LaViska Shenault WR. LaVonte Taylor NB. Steven Montez QB. Trey Sermon RB. James Blackmon QB, Jalen Hurts QB. Binjimin Victor WR

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Izzy Mac
    Posts
    24,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    He was unemployed for 4 months-ish.
    “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

  4. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:


  5. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    20,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    After everything he’s done for you?

    Smdh
    Frazier sucks.

    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"
    “I already cashed that check ... **** you”.

    Charles Snowden OLB (freak), Bryce Hall CB (North’s boy), Justin Herbert QB, Jacob Phillips, Patrick Queen and Michael Divinity ILB, Isaiah Simmons ILB, D’Andre Swift RB. LaViska Shenault WR. LaVonte Taylor NB. Steven Montez QB. Trey Sermon RB. James Blackmon QB, Jalen Hurts QB. Binjimin Victor WR

  6. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay
    Posts
    9,323

    Default

    It looked with me that he's upset over the criticism that he received in Denver because he was a 1st round draft pick that never played to that level. He doesn't have to worry about that in Seattle because the most he has to hope for there is to be a career backup who's name everyone will forget
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

    https://aacphoenix.com/

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed
    Posts
    5,253

    Default

    lol Paxton lynch wasn't treated like family here because he spent more time playing xbox then focusing on his craft. I remember numerous reports his first year about how welcoming everyone in Denver was and how much he liked being here. Then he proceeded to be a crap Qb for the next 3 years, his performance dictated the kind of player he was so he deserved everything he got. Also he hasn't been doing well in TC for the Seahawks according to the local beat reporters up there and I have number of friends that visited TC for the Seahawks and don't think he will make the 53.....

    It remains to be seen, but I wouldn't hold my breath about Paxton being welcomed in Seattle for long....lol
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 08-06-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    Prove me wrong Flacco! Otherwise in Lock I trust!

  9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:


  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    13,255

    Default

    Its almost guaranteed that Geno Smith is gonna beat him out.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  11. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    lol Paxton lynch wasn't treated like family here because he spent more time playing xbox then focusing on his craft. I remember numerous reports his first year about how welcoming everyone in Denver was and how much he liked being here. Then he proceeded to be a crap Qb for the next 3 years, his performance dictated the kind of player he was so he deserved everything he got. Also he hasn't been doing well in TC for the Seahawks according to the local beat reporters up there and I have number of friends that visited TC for the Seahawks and don't think he will make the 53.....

    It remains to be seen, but I wouldn't hold my breath about Paxton being welcomed in Seattle for long....lol
    yep.

  12. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    They should’ve kept and started PL, zero chance in hell that he’d been worse than Case Siemian.

    Wonder how tall Buzz Keesum would be if he had a neck, bout 5’-11”?
    Murky waters. Can't argue we'd be worse off though. Worst case, we could have had higher picks. PL very well could have driven the leadership bus so deep, we'd still be years more in the negative from where we are.

    Just saying...at least Case/ Siemian cared.

  13. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip Lindsay
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Everyone saying they should have just played PL, are forgetting what happened when they tried that. THAT was the plan. They would have taken their lumps with him. Then he turned into a giant weeping vaj on the field and feigned injury so he wouldn't have to play.

  14. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    13,255

    Default

    I think the Lynch fiasco taught Elway amd Co well, that they really needed to do things differently. Part of the reason why Kubiak was brought in as a consultant maybe. Either way, after the last two Drafts, doing good things so far.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  15. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    35,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I think the Lynch fiasco taught Elway amd Co well, that they really needed to do things differently. Part of the reason why Kubiak was brought in as a consultant maybe. Either way, after the last two Drafts, doing good things so far.
    Lynch was drafted when Kubiak was still the head coach.

  16. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I can’t believe elway drafted him. All personal shots aside.
    I watched a few of his games at Memphis and was thrilled when we moved up to get him. He had the arm, he had the mobility and he was resourceful. But he was from a spread offense and I don't think he ever adapted nor did his confidence grow. He just grew worse and worse when he should have been better and better. The Lynch mistake really opened the door for everything that followed. I just hope Drew Lock will be different. At least Lock has a second-round draft grade to keep him humble. I thought Mahomes was going to be a bust, particularly with Fat Boy coaching him. Mahomes was another spread offense QB.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

  17. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,
    Posts
    43,772

    Default

    Geno Smith to reportedly start over Paxton Lynch in Seahawks' preseason opener vs. Broncos

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/g...er-vs-broncos/

    Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

  18. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe
    Posts
    4,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I watched a few of his games at Memphis and was thrilled when we moved up to get him. He had the arm, he had the mobility and he was resourceful. But he was from a spread offense and I don't think he ever adapted nor did his confidence grow. He just grew worse and worse when he should have been better and better. The Lynch mistake really opened the door for everything that followed. I just hope Drew Lock will be different. At least Lock has a second-round draft grade to keep him humble. I thought Mahomes was going to be a bust, particularly with Fat Boy coaching him. Mahomes was another spread offense QB.
    Not sure why you think Andy Reid what equate to a quarterback not developing. Mcnabb Favre,Alex Smith.Kolb, Vick

  19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Broncos' Paxton Lynch making push for starting QB
    By Magnificent Seven in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 12:21 AM
  2. NFL backup QB power rankings: Where Broncos’ Paxton Lynch ranks
    By Denver Native (Carol) in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 03:53 PM
  3. Broncos, Paxton Lynch finalizing four-year deal
    By Denver Native (Carol) in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2016, 04:33 PM
  4. The Broad View: McCoy Throws More Shade
    By admin in forum NFL News and Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group