Thread: Oculus Quest

Default Oculus Quest

So - I should have the Oculus Quest at my doorstep next week. No VR activity in these parts?

I'm not that familiar with VR honestly - but at this price and wireless I thought it would be a blast to have around the house. Looking forward to it.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Crickets? I'm not letting that stop me!

Arrived a day early. Top notch packaging, everything feeling like quality out of the box. This is going to be a learning experience but thought it would be fun for my daughter and I to mess with. Isn't this like the next generation of the Nintendo Wii everyone went bonkers over for 6 months?

Anyway, I took the fam to a VR gaming room this summer and my aloof, bored and "over it" 13 year old couldn't hold back her enthusiasm. So, we'll see. If all goes well I'll be watching her play and get some exercise after out punching in "Creed", and it will be a fun toy for her friends and guests.

First 3 games seem to be Superhot (shooting game where guns are flying in mid air that you're grabbing and firing wildly until they go click), Job Simulator (which we played at the game room and she thought was hilarious as she intentionally sabotaged her short-order-cook duties) and Creed - like the movie. I love boxing games. There seems to be another music-oriented game called Beat Saber people are into - maybe she'll like that also.

Downloading the app and giving it an initial charge - should be good fun tomorrow night.
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 07-31-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Superhot would be fun with VR I bet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Superhot would be fun with VR I bet.
    I thought Superhot was a pretty cool concept great game
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I've only played Beat Saber but it was cool. Good workout too. When they can license stuff like Star Wars or something it could really take off.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information