Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Hey Y'all! I'm Shea from South Carolina

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    36,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    And find some green Chile
    This. I had no idea how big of a deal green chili was in Denver until my trip last month.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    23,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    This. I had no idea how big of a deal green chili was in Denver until my trip last month.
    But you like it, right?
    Our friendship hinges on this question. Don't let me down.
     
    made you look haha



    Injury Report: (12 guys, 8 starters, 4 for the season)
    Von- IR- Out Season
    Strnad- IR-Out Season
    Sutton- IR-Out Season
    Juwann J- Out season
    Bouye- IR-Out Weeks
    Lindsey- IR -Out Weeks
    Lock- Out weeks
    Dremont- Out 4 weeks
    Walker- Out 4 weeks
    Diante- Out weeks
    Barron- Out 2 weeks
    Davontae Harris- Out 2 weeks

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    36,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    But you like it, right?
    Our friendship hinges on this question. Don't let me down.
    It's average. Certainly not what some people make it out to be. Like it's sacrilegious to NOT eat it or something. But a lot of people are like that down here with green sauce which is basically like a mix of guac, sour cream, cilantro, and some other mish-mashed shit. I personally don't like green sauce much and catch plenty of shit for it.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    38,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    It's average. Certainly not what some people make it out to be. Like it's sacrilegious to NOT eat it or something. But a lot of people are like that down here with green sauce which is basically like a mix of guac, sour cream, cilantro, and some other mish-mashed shit. I personally don't like green sauce much and catch plenty of shit for it.
    Preparation is everything with hatch Chile. If it was "average" it wasn't done properly. Some of the best chilies going, now, if chilis aren't your thing it would take a set of tatas on top to make it good.

  5. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:


  6. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    62,998

    Default

    Beef, would you eat a salad with me? For moral support?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Yall know Im an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

  7. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons
    Posts
    30,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Beef, would you eat a salad with me? For moral support?
    Absolutely.

    I truly enjoy a nice chopped salad. I didn’t use to. I was also super fat there for awhile. Salads help.

  8. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:


  9. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    15,435

    Default

    I love salad too.

    My signature is Buffalo chicken salad

    Buffalo chicken
    Shredded cheddar cheese
    Crumbled bacon
    Crumbled bleu cheese
    Bleu cheese dreesing
    iceberg lettuce
    Chopped tomatoes
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Big Cok Lock
    Posts
    52,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I love salad too.

    My signature is Buffalo chicken salad

    Buffalo chicken
    Shredded cheddar cheese
    Crumbled bacon
    Crumbled bleu cheese
    Bleu cheese dreesing
    iceberg lettuce
    Chopped tomatoes
    You might as well just have a cheeseburger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  11. The Following 6 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    15,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I love salad too.

    My signature is Buffalo chicken salad

    Buffalo chicken
    Shredded cheddar cheese
    Crumbled bacon
    Crumbled bleu cheese
    Bleu cheese dreesing
    iceberg lettuce
    Chopped tomatoes
    You might as well just have a cheeseburger.
    Hey its still a salad...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  13. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    36,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Preparation is everything with hatch Chile. If it was "average" it wasn't done properly. Some of the best chilies going, now, if chilis aren't your thing it would take a set of tatas on top to make it good.
    I'm just not a huge fan of green chili anything. I mean, it's ok, but nothing I would spaz out about.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  14. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    36,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I love salad too.

    My signature is Buffalo chicken salad

    Buffalo chicken
    Shredded cheddar cheese
    Crumbled bacon
    Crumbled bleu cheese
    Bleu cheese dreesing
    iceberg lettuce
    Chopped tomatoes
    That sounds good except for the bleu cheese. Not my cup. I like a good salad though. Lately I've been using steak leftovers from stuff I've cooked on the Traeger to make some awesome salads. You'd be surprised what a nice thin sliced ribeye can do for a salad.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  15. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    15,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I love salad too.

    My signature is Buffalo chicken salad

    Buffalo chicken
    Shredded cheddar cheese
    Crumbled bacon
    Crumbled bleu cheese
    Bleu cheese dreesing
    iceberg lettuce
    Chopped tomatoes
    That sounds good except for the bleu cheese. Not my cup. I like a good salad though. Lately I've been using steak leftovers from stuff I've cooked on the Traeger to make some awesome salads. You'd be surprised what a nice thin sliced ribeye can do for a salad.
    Nom nom nom
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  16. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

    SR

  17. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Big Cok Lock
    Posts
    52,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Hey its still a salad...
    Not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  18. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. South Carolina Gamecocks Thread
    By Skinny in forum High School and College
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group