Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 off-season thread

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Hot take: The Knicks will be vindicated once KD returns from his injury and isn't the same player he once was.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Hot take: The Knicks will be vindicated once KD returns from his injury and isn't the same player he once was.
    This is a league where guys like Gordon Hayward or whatever his name is gets a max deal. He would have to be supremely trash to not be worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    scorching, bruh. . .

lots of news so far. . . the warriors shipped out iggy, and acquired d'angelo russell. . . jimmy butler sign-and-trade is now in doubt. . . they're trying to fix it by shipping hassan whiteside to the blazers, who can use some rim protection. . . seth curry to the mavs, pat bev to the clips. . . the jazz have made some solid moves. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Kawhi...come home to your Lakers...
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Kawhi...come home to your Lakers...
    At least of the 3 teams vying for him the Lakers can most afford not to get him. The clippers and raptors are screwed if they don't get him. Although the raptors can at least fall back on their title. If I were a clippers fan I'd be in panic mode. I kinda feel like he's either going to the Lakers or back to Toronto at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The more I think about it, the clippers are being pretty reckless in how they are handling this. The Lakers have LeBron/AD to fall back on and the raptors have a title to fall back on. If Kawhi doesn't to to the clippers (which is seeming less and less likely that he will) they have completely screwed themselves. I get taking that chance on that kind of talent, but they are basically all or nothing on Kawhi right now. Maybe they know something we don't, but they could be very close to joining the Knicks as the biggest losers this off-season.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    At least of the 3 teams vying for him the Lakers can most afford not to get him. The clippers and raptors are screwed if they don't get him. Although the raptors can at least fall back on their title. If I were a clippers fan I'd be in panic mode. I kinda feel like he's either going to the Lakers or back to Toronto at this point.
    Thank you for comforting me, Style Brother.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Surely he’s going to the Lakers.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That's how it feels, but Kawhi is an odd dude. I don't think anyone really has a feel for what he's thinking. The Lakers, clippers, and raptors all clearly think they are the front-runner for him since they have completely ignored the rest of the FA class waiting for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's how it feels, but Kawhi is an odd dude. I don't think anyone really has a feel for what he's thinking. The Lakers, clippers, and raptors all clearly think they are the front-runner for him since they have completely ignored the rest of the FA class waiting for him.
    He definitely is odd. The Clippers would seem an odd choice of the three. They, between the Raptors and Clippers, seem to be the one that is all in on him. I don’t think the Raptors would be very active in free agency if they weren’t pursuing Leonard.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

You would reverse mojo me here?

Oh hell no!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

He definitely is odd. The Clippers would seem an odd choice of the three. They, between the Raptors and Clippers, seem to be the one that is all in on him. I don’t think the Raptors would be very active in free agency if they weren’t pursuing Leonard.
    Yeah the clippers make the least sense of the 3 but their off-season makes no sense unless they are sure they are getting him. Going to be fascinating to see what happens.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    You would reverse mojo me here?

Oh hell no!
    No, I’m not doing that here. I truly would be shocked if he doesn’t sign with the Lakers.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah the clippers make the least sense of the 3 but their off-season makes no sense unless they are sure they are getting him. Going to be fascinating to see that happens.
    Ballmer seems like over-enthusiastic, positivity guy. I’m sure he does think he’s getting him.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Sources: Isaiah Thomas, Wizards agree to deal

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...rds-agree-deal

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information