Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat Bowlen has died

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Oh man so sad
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I just woke up to this news and im just stunned.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

This feels like the loss of a family member.

And I can't help but feel a little pissed that they couldn't just get him in the HOF prior to his death. But, he is in a better place and will be there in spirit.

Thank you for everything, Mr. B. We lost one of the good guys.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Sad, horrible news. But I am glad he is suffering no more. Blessings to his family, close friends and all of Broncos country. We lost a true legend.

5. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

RIP Pat.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

He was loved. He will be missed.

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

R.I.P. Mr Bowlen.i wouldn’t be half the fan I am of this team or the NFL without his presence and I hope he and the Bowlen family have found peace after suffering with a difficult disease.

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Ugh, that sucks. We’ve been preparing for this for a while but it still hurts to hear it. RIP, Mr. B

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

A giant amongst men. Mr. B is why I originally became a Broncos fan and is the main reason why I fell in love with this organization, the State of Colorado, the city of Denver and its people over 2 decades ago. I owe my fandom and all the high's I've been lucky enough to experience with this franchise to the standard of excellence he set and the bar he kept raising for everyone else to try and match. He was, and always will be, the standard all other professional sports owners aspire to touch.

Good people are hard to find. Good people who don't let success go to their head and treat others with respect while fostering an environment that makes everyone involved, from the most nondescript job title to the highest levels of the organization, feel as important as the next person are almost impossible to find. Mr. B imbued an unmatched work ethic and passion into this organization and was always humble enough to admit his mistakes and learn from them. His relationship with his players and the respect he had for them was everything and we saw it time and time again how much they enjoyed playing for him and were willing to give every ounce of sweat, blood and energy to win for this incredible man.

His legacy of success of an owner of the Denver Broncos; someone who helped build and grow the NFL and the game of football as a whole to towering heights; as a man who was an exceptional human being first and foremost will be remembered for the rest of time.

I woke up to this news this morning and am heartbroken. We were blessed to have him as an owner and the world is worse off without him in it. I know he'll continue looking down on this organization from above while continuing to be its biggest fan. I love you, Mr. B... thank you so much for everything you gave to us. May your family find peace and solace in the life you lived and the impact you made.
    Go Broncos!

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Edmonton Bronco Fan For This Post:

Wow, just saw that Mr. B had passed. Said day, but considering what he's been battling, probably a blessing for him and his family.

I hope he is remembered for being one of the most successful owners in the NFL. The success the Broncos had under his ownership is rivaled by just about any other club.

RIP, Mr. B.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

RIP Mr. B.

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

What a sad day for Broncos Country. Pat Bowlen carried himself and the organization with such class and dignity. Even without seeing him in the public eye for the last 5+ years, it feels like we lost an old family member. RIP Mr. B.

Also it’d be nice if we could change the name of the Stadium to “Pat Bowlen Memorial Stadium at Mile High” or something. He deserves it.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Bronco4ever For This Post:

R.I.P. MR. Bowlen

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Bronco Bible For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

RIP Mr. B. Absolute legend, without a doubt. HOF should've happened years ago when he maybe could've been there, but at least it's happening.

My heart goes out to his family, friends, and everyone in the organization that knew the man. It hurts to lose your Dad, even when it's expected, even when he was suffering.

24. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Rest in peace, Mr. Bowlen. Thank you for all you have done.

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information