Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Fangio defense

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    yea. . .

if not for her greedy azz, wolfe wouldn't have even remembered he was up. . .

i hope demarcus "white" walker makes the old man obsolete!

#NewScheme
    #RealCoaches
    Oh, sure. Invisible Man whose super-power is never once getting on the field on game day is going to overtake the dude with 265 career tackles who looks to have a chance to get 5 or 6 sacks this year because he will be rushing the passer more in Fangio's defense.

And, of course Wolfe didn't need his "greedy wife" to tell him anything. Like all players, he knew perfectly well this is his final year and that he has not got any extension worked out with the Broncos. There's a good chance he could be gone next year, but he's confident that he's such a good fit with Fangio's defense, that Fangio will go to John Elway and tell him to re-sign Wolfe.

Did you think he's dumb enough he didn't know how many years are left on his contract or what amount of money he might make in his next one? His agent will have talked about all that to him in detail.

And even if he doesn't, Wolfe realizes that a 5 or 6 sack season in Fangio's defense would get him serious attention from other teams as a FA next year. Team leader, super bowl champion contributor, tough competitor. What's not to like? He's looking to cash in and a good season heading into FA is just what the doctor ordered for that final big contract!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2wz3br.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	14320
    Last edited by Cugel; 06-01-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Guys, Derek Wolfe has made around $39m in his career, and presumably has a lot of it left. But, rich guys start wanting to pile up more millions. If they have $30, why not shoot for another $20 if you can get it? Move up the millionaires ladder. It's not like a job in the NFL lasts forever. Wolfe is going to play maybe 3 or 4 more years, if he's lucky. This could be his last season if he's not.

He's going to want to get paid more money than he's currently making (Derek Wolfe played out a 4 year, $36,700,000 contract with the Denver Broncos, including a $7,500,000 signing bonus). If he has a good year someone will pay him. He's confident that it will be Denver. He might be right. Who knows at this point?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    “Now linebackers are in coverage,” Wolfe said. “Outside linebackers are in coverage. Some of the things are like the D-line has to get there this time. - Wolfe.

I look forward to coverage linebackers not getting spanked.
    The Broncos are ******.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Von Miller gets what he wants -- a coach more than ready to push him hard

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- From the moment Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller met his new coach -- Vic Fangio -- Miller made it clear what he wanted and what he hoped to get with Fangio’s arrival.

In a packed-to-the-limit meeting room inside the Broncos complex, Miller had used his best swim move to cut through the crowd to meet Fangio at the end of Fangio’s introductory news conference earlier this year. Miller shook the 60-year-old coach’s hand with purpose and simply said:

“Coach me, coach me. I want you to coach me hard, coach me hard."

That is a side of his personality the Broncos’ resident free spirit doesn’t often unveil to public view -- “I like to keep everybody loose, make some jokes, you know, keep it loose," he says. But inside the helmet can be another matter for a seven-time Pro Bowl selection, a three-time All-Pro, former Super Bowl MVP and the league’s 2011 Defensive Rookie of the Year.
    rest - http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bron...-push-him-hard

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information