Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Heurerman on Flacco

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    To be fair, Langley is using this line as an excuse.
    Excuse? That's his story. He doesn't deny that he failed as a CB. He told Elway that he didn't want to play defense any more and wanted to try his hand at WR.

    He was interviewed on 104.3 The Fox and that's what he said. They're giving him a shot.

    What I really hate about these boards is that you are so lazy. Don't listen to Broncos radio which really has a lot of info about what is going on behind the scenes. In this case, the player gave an interview. It's all in the open.

    I don't know what google said, but I do know how much to value what Google says. You do realize that the highest ranked site is not necessarily the most reliable, merely the most popular?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe
    Posts
    4,432

    Default

    Dude the google point was a joke but just check out nfl.com on his draft profile. I read this 2 years ago during the draft. He was a cornerback they asked him to move to receiver at Georgia he did that then move back to cornerback and then transferred to Lamar. None of this is secret unheard of stuff

  3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:


  4. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    20,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Excuse? That's his story. He doesn't deny that he failed as a CB. He told Elway that he didn't want to play defense any more and wanted to try his hand at WR.

    He was interviewed on 104.3 The Fox and that's what he said. They're giving him a shot.

    What I really hate about these boards is that you are so lazy. Don't listen to Broncos radio which really has a lot of info about what is going on behind the scenes. In this case, the player gave an interview. It's all in the open.

    I don't know what google said, but I do know how much to value what Google says. You do realize that the highest ranked site is not necessarily the most reliable, merely the most popular?
    *The Fan

    Don’t lecture me on recruiting.

    And Lazy? I knew who Langley was 7-8 years ago, I was the only one that liked the pick.

    What I hate about these boards is you are so pretentious.

    Btw, I listen to Altitude because they talk about something other than the Broncos ... there isn’t a Broncos angle that sports talk radio can cover that we don’t hit on around here regularly. Dmac should read this MB to get an original take or two.
    Last edited by Jaded; 05-19-2019 at 03:28 AM.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"

    Charles Snowden OLB (freak), Bryce Hall CB (North’s boy), Justin Herbert QB, Jacob Phillips and Michael Divinity ILB, Dylan Cozens C, Jack Hughes C (trade up), D’Andre Swift RB. LaViska Shenault WR. LaVonte Taylor NB. Steven Montez QB. Trey Sermon RB. James Blackmon QB.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'Mont MFing Jones
    Posts
    53,226

    Default

    Flacco is tearing this message board apart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Preach brother.

    #teamfatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Henceforth and in perpetuity the aforementioned Kinger shall hereby be know as FatSammichKing. So help me Hawg

  6. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


  7. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Flacco is tearing this message board apart!
    Only certain posters here are letting that happen.
    why you so serious!

  8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  9. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Flacco
    Posts
    12,136

    Default

    This is nothing compared to the bench Plummer, Trade Cutler, Start Tebow, trade Tebow...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  10. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    35,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I was right too, sucks to be so smart sometimes.

  11. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'Mont MFing Jones
    Posts
    53,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Only certain posters here are letting that happen.
    Joe Flacco is murdering this team and we will need decades to recover!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Preach brother.

    #teamfatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Henceforth and in perpetuity the aforementioned Kinger shall hereby be know as FatSammichKing. So help me Hawg

  12. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  13. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    41,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Joe Flacco is murdering this team and we will need decades to recover!
    I see what you did there.
    why you so serious!

  14. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:


  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'Mont MFing Jones
    Posts
    53,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I see what you did there.
    Outlandish Style!

    We're having a good time, Nomad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Preach brother.

    #teamfatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Henceforth and in perpetuity the aforementioned Kinger shall hereby be know as FatSammichKing. So help me Hawg

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    8,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    *The Fan

    Don’t lecture me on recruiting.

    And Lazy? I knew who Langley was 7-8 years ago, I was the only one that liked the pick.

    What I hate about these boards is you are so pretentious.

    Btw, I listen to Altitude because they talk about something other than the Broncos ... there isn’t a Broncos angle that sports talk radio can cover that we don’t hit on around here regularly. Dmac should read this MB to get an original take or two.
    I'm still holding firm on my Cugle is Dmac theory, or Cmac if you will.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    F’ing John Elway
    Posts
    20,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm still holding firm on my Cugle is Dmac theory, or Cmac if you will.
    I like this theory, I shall try to remember to call Cug by his new name.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"

    Charles Snowden OLB (freak), Bryce Hall CB (North’s boy), Justin Herbert QB, Jacob Phillips and Michael Divinity ILB, Dylan Cozens C, Jack Hughes C (trade up), D’Andre Swift RB. LaViska Shenault WR. LaVonte Taylor NB. Steven Montez QB. Trey Sermon RB. James Blackmon QB.

  18. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group