Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco not herr to mentor Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Joe Flacco sucks so frickin bad. Hes a deplorable human being.
    Why are trying blow sunshine up El's rear-end?

J/K
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 05-21-2019 at 06:25 AM.

2. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I thought we were friends ....and let’s be real meltdowns you all trippin lol
    You're still my pal.

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Stop being a big baby because I disagree with you
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Stop being a big baby because I disagree with you
    Bro everyone here disagrees with me on virtually... everything. Your constant beating of the drum chanting Flacco sucks is nauseating.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Bro everyone here disagrees with me on virtually... everything. Your constant beating of the drum chanting Flacco sucks is nauseating.
    I could say the same for a number of posters here and what they post and how they post including you. Its a message board get over yourself. My concern is that Flacco sucked his last 5 years, he wasn't a good QB, to ignore that is being blind. I have however openly said I would be fine if he proved he wasn't that QB anymore and dominated, and would eat crow. But to just blindly support a below average QB simply because he is in Denver now, doesn't work for me period, your little dramasodes about how nauseating that is wont change my mind....nor will anyone else here until he plays well in Denver and changes the track record he put down the last 4-5 years.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I could say the same for a number of posters here and what they post and how they post including you. Its a message board get over yourself. My concern is that Flacco sucked his last 5 years, he wasn't a good QB, to ignore that is being blind. I have however openly said I would be fine if he proved he wasn't that QB anymore and dominated, and would eat crow. But to just blindly support a below average QB simply because he is in Denver now, doesn't work for me period, your little dramasodes about how nauseating that is wont change my mind....nor will anyone else here until he plays well in Denver and changes the track record he put down the last 4-5 years.....
    No drama here whatsoever. Nobody here knows what Flacco will be like yet. You mistake me as a Flacco cheerleader. Im thrilled with Denver's QB sit... Because of Drew Lock... And Brett Rypien.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

No drama here whatsoever. Nobody here knows what Flacco will be like yet. You mistake me as a Flacco cheerleader. Im thrilled with Denver's QB sit... Because of Drew Lock.
    We know how he has been the last 5 years, so while you have you optimism and wait and see approach, there are those of us that are pessimistic based off recent results. You are correct in stating that no one knows what his future in Denver will be at this point, but its not shocking to me there are people that side with me and people that are against me. For the record i don't think either side is right or wrong. Its all just debate on a message board in the end anyway

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

No drama here whatsoever. Nobody here knows what Flacco will be like yet. You mistake me as a Flacco cheerleader. Im thrilled with Denver's QB sit... Because of Drew Lock.
    We know how he has been the last 5 years, so while you have you optimism and wait and see approach, there are those of us that are pessimistic based off recent results. You are correct in stating that no one knows what his future in Denver will be at this point, but its not shocking to me there are people that side with me and people that are against me. For the record i don't think either side is right or wrong. Its all just debate on a message board in the end anyway
    Im more optimistic about the future than the present. If Flacco is a dud, the Broncos are going to have another sub .500 season, then its Lock 2020. And we better hope hes all hes built to be.

Im optimistic about that because he does very well at the podium for such a young kid. He hasnt shown that the job is too big for him at least not yet

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Im more optimistic about the future than the present. If Flacco is a dud, the Broncos are going to have another sub .500 season, then its Lock 2020. And we better hope hes all hes built to be.

Im optimistic about that because he does very well at the podium for such a young kid. He hasnt shown that the job is too big for him at least not yet
    You and I agree on a lot believe it or not, your thoughts on Lock for example I feel the same way. Which is why when people are like Flacco is going to kill it this year, my response is doubt but also that it would be great for us if he does because that means we have a good season, and get time to develop Lock the right way....or if he doesn't we have Lock waiting in the wings

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

You and I agree on a lot believe it or not, your thoughts on Lock for example I feel the same way. Which is why when people are like Flacco is going to kill it this year, my response is doubt but also that it would be great for us if he does because that means we have a good season, and get time to develop Lock the right way....or if he doesn't we have Lock waiting in the wings
    Im not under the illusion that theyre going to be the 2013 Broncos or something at all. I fear they stumble out of the gate a bit. New offense (again). New QB (again). New OLine (again). New OC (again)...

It will be the same line again 'they just need time to gel' which would sound a lot like 2007 all over again.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Im not under the illusion that theyre going to be the 2013 Broncos or something at all. I fear they stumble out of the gate a bit. New offense (again). New QB (again). New OLine (again). New OC (again)...

It will be the same line again 'they just need time to gel' which would sound a lot like 2007 all over again.
    I'm not okay with this. Elway has been stating we compete for championships. They have heavier expectations this year then last year with Case. right wrong or indifferent stumbling out of the gate is unacceptable. Wont stop me from rooting for them, but we have been sold that we don't rebuild we re-tool. If that's the case then we better be competitive right off the bat. If our stumbles are close games and some chemistry stuff then so be it, the end of season results are all that matter anyway.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I'm not okay with this. Elway has been stating we compete for championships. They have heavier expectations this year then last year with Case. right wrong or indifferent stumbling out of the gate is unacceptable. Wont stop me from rooting for them, but we have been sold that we don't rebuild we re-tool. If that's the case then we better be competitive right off the bat. If our stumbles are close games and some chemistry stuff then so be it, the end of season results are all that matter anyway.
    Even Peyton struggled some in the early games in 2012, sure they steamed back though.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Even Peyton struggled some in the early games in 2012, sure they steamed back though.
    he was coming of a debilitating neck injury, in a new offense, so there are similarities, but he also had been out of football quite awhile.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

No drama here whatsoever. Nobody here knows what Flacco will be like yet. You mistake me as a Flacco cheerleader. Im thrilled with Denver's QB sit... Because of Drew Lock... And Brett Rypien.
    I agree our situation seems to be much better with additions of Lock and Rypien but more so Lock.

18. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It's more important how they finish rather than how they start. Granted they can't go 0-4 and expect to make the playoffs however, I'm not going to be throwing the towel if Denver is something like 2-2 after first quarter of season.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information