Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Broncos schedule to be announced April 17

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    The Elway decision not to fire Vance Joseph after year 1 is like a man who decides to get divorced. The marriage has been a 1 year disaster. It's beyond clear that he never should have married this woman in the first place. It's been brick-bats flying from day 1.

But, now after talking with a divorce lawyer he's having second thoughts. Divorce is going to be messy and expensive and time consuming. And now he's been told that he can't just file the paper-work to divorce one wife and at the same time marry another woman.

It's going to be this long bureaucratic process. He's gotta get a court order first and can't just dump one, grab another by the hand and marry her immediately.

So, instead of saying "well, I'm going to have to do this sometime, might as well get it over with." He tries to patch up the marriage. Because divorce is just too much effort.

It doesn't take long in the second year before the stupidity of that decision becomes apparent. The marriage isn't working out any better in year 2. Ultimately, he just decides to get through the Christmas holiday and then file the divorce after New Years.

He has wasted an entire year in this process.
    You're barking up the wrong tree...Elway wanted to fire him in year 1. He wasn't allowed to by Ellis...Perhaps give Ellis a try and run your blame game program a second time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You're barking up the wrong tree...Elway wanted to fire him in year 1. He wasn't allowed to by Ellis...Perhaps give Ellis a try and run your blame game program a second time.
    So in that case, elway either want strong enough or choose to keep him.

I am a big Elway apologist. But VJ sure looks to be all on him.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Default VJ as DC

I kept looking at VJ's tenure as Miami's DC and asking what the Broncos saw that I wasn't. Heck, the Broncos wanted him under contract before someone else could get him.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

Quote Originally Posted by orangehoof View Post
    i kept looking at vj's tenure as miami's dc and asking what the broncos saw that i wasn't. Heck, the broncos wanted him under contract before someone else could get him.
    Leader. Of. Men.

SHORYUKEN!

5. The Following User High Fived Zweems56 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information