Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 playoff thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Raptors are surprising everyone, Warriors better get their shit together.

Man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Man...
    Durant wishing he could get paid infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Durant wishing he could get paid infinity.
    It's his team. They went to him for a reason.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

It's his team. They went to him for a reason.
    We are close to saying Steph is overra.........

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    We are close to saying Steph is overra.........
    He is. And Klay is super overrated.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lol.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

The first championship GS got against the Cavs meant nothing because Love and Kyrie missed almost all of it.

They choked away a 3-1 lead against LBJ and showed how weak they were mentally.

KD came in and made it his team come playoff time, enough with how it's Steph's team - it's not your team when playoff time rolls in and you know KD is the man. Enough with the argument that without KD they do great in the regular season - they never got him for the regular season. They got him for the playoffs. If the regular season meant that much then the Warriors would have beaten LBJ in that fateful series.

Now you're seeing Klay and Steph fail to carry a team against an elite opponent in the finals.

KD is their savior. And he is the biggest reason why GS has so many rings recently.

KD critics should apologize to him. He proved he was right to leave RWB, the true cancer, and OKC, an inept organization. He is showing right now that GS needs him.

Peasants.

The Warriors of the past, pre-KD, had strength in numbers. Barnes, a younger better Bogut and Iggy, and a bench that was deep helped out the two guards.

Right now they have an injured center in Cousins and no Durant. They have a two man team, and are missing open shots. Steph and Klay are both streaky shooters, so they have lapses, which is fine because they're great.

The Warriors cannot beat the Raptors in a seven game series without Durant. I doubt they can even get a game without Durant sans MAYBE one at HOME.

But Durant won't be at full health. Therefore, this series is over. Raptors in six.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Man.....I was thinking Toronto Raptors....Vince Carter.....but I googled and that was a long time ago. LoL. Oh well.....Raptors have never won a championship, it's time they do. Is that Paul Gasol's brother, or cousin?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Man.....I was thinking Toronto Raptors....Vince Carter.....but I googled and that was a long time ago. LoL. Oh well.....Raptors have never won a championship, it's time they do. Is that Paul Gasol's brother, or cousin?
    Brother.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

The Warriors of the past, pre-KD, had strength in numbers. Barnes, a younger better Bogut and Iggy, and a bench that was deep helped out the two guards.

Right now they have an injured center in Cousins and no Durant. They have a two man team, and are missing open shots. Steph and Klay are both streaky shooters, so they have lapses, which is fine because they're great.

The Warriors cannot beat the Raptors in a seven game series without Durant. I doubt they can even get a game without Durant sans MAYBE one at HOME.

But Durant won't be at full health. Therefore, this series is over. Raptors in six.
    Klay just got hurt, and GS is throwing away the little lead they had.

The Omens are clear.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Apparently the Warriors didn’t get the memo.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Apparently the Warriors didn’t get the memo.
    It was a huge stroke of luck that the Raptors couldn't make a shot for an extended stretch in the 4th. It's a miracle GS won - I haven't seen the box and one defense since I covered college sports. That's how depleted the Warriors are offensively.

GS only has one ring without KD and it came against a Cavs team without two of its stars.

It's KD's team.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information