Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Far Cry Primal

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    41,182

    Default

    I am 53

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,836

    Default

    Im about 10 yrs younger than you but gaming is like dead to me. I cant enjoy any game for more than 5 minutes until im bored to tears.

    I came up on gaming and it breaks my soul that i cant do it. I love gaming so much but... I cant get into it. Its been a few years in the making.

    I know getting okder is a part of it, i feel like for the last 15+ years, gaming hasnt changed much since PS2. Sure, the graphics are better, but games like CoD and Halo hasnt changed much. And the focus on Multiplayer games have diluted the whole intended experience.

    I dont know. Maybe its just age.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    41,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Im about 10 yrs younger than you but gaming is like dead to me. I cant enjoy any game for more than 5 minutes until im bored to tears.

    I came up on gaming and it breaks my soul that i cant do it. I love gaming so much but... I cant get into it. Its been a few years in the making.

    I know getting okder is a part of it, i feel like for the last 15+ years, gaming hasnt changed much since PS2. Sure, the graphics are better, but games like CoD and Halo hasnt changed much. And the focus on Multiplayer games have diluted the whole intended experience.

    I dont know. Maybe its just age.
    It might be. I get that way with some things and I know what your going through. I'm not sure. Have you thought about other forms of entertainment/hobbies? Oh. And I do think age plays a part. I used to be a movie buff. Not so much anymore

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Im about 10 yrs younger than you but gaming is like dead to me. I cant enjoy any game for more than 5 minutes until im bored to tears.

    I came up on gaming and it breaks my soul that i cant do it. I love gaming so much but... I cant get into it. Its been a few years in the making.

    I know getting okder is a part of it, i feel like for the last 15+ years, gaming hasnt changed much since PS2. Sure, the graphics are better, but games like CoD and Halo hasnt changed much. And the focus on Multiplayer games have diluted the whole intended experience.

    I dont know. Maybe its just age.
    It might be. I get that way with some things and I know what your going through. I'm not sure. Have you thought about other forms of entertainment/hobbies? Oh. And I do think age plays a part. I used to be a movie buff. Not so much anymore
    Most of my entertainment has been entertaining an 8 month old for the past 8 months.

    Im good, i don't really have a void. I started buying some guns lol better time investment

    This started long before the baby though. My gf and I could sit down and shoot some zombies in CoD but that's about it.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.
    Posts
    18,400

    Default

    Yeah fellas. Most stuff blows. Novelty comes at a premium anymore. Enjoy what you can while you can. Exercise helps.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    maryland usa
    Posts
    41,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Most of my entertainment has been entertaining an 8 month old for the past 8 months.

    Im good, i don't really have a void. I started buying some guns lol better time investment

    This started long before the baby though. My gf and I could sit down and shoot some zombies in CoD but that's about it.
    I'm going through the gun thing myself. only a few years in though.

    I 'm still trying to get into woodworking. been reading a lot too. and you tube. I'm extremely lazy lately. I should do more excersize like hawg suggests. it does help and I got off my routine pretty bad.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Most of my entertainment has been entertaining an 8 month old for the past 8 months.

    Im good, i don't really have a void. I started buying some guns lol better time investment

    This started long before the baby though. My gf and I could sit down and shoot some zombies in CoD but that's about it.
    I'm going through the gun thing myself. only a few years in though.

    I 'm still trying to get into woodworking. been reading a lot too. and you tube. I'm extremely lazy lately. I should do more excersize like hawg suggests. it does help and I got off my routine pretty bad.
    I bought the nickel 12g at a gun show i posted in the gun thread. I saw it when i first walked in and didnt want to buy thr first gun i saw, but i came back it was the sexiest shotty in the whole place.

    Guns are a great investment.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Out West
    Adopted Bronco:
    Arthur Morgan
    Posts
    20,055

    Default

    Downloaded primal last night, been playing it this morning.

    So far hawg I must say, it's pretty awesome

  9. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  10. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.
    Posts
    18,400

    Default

    My advice for the best experience: prioritize taming animals if you haven't already.

  11. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Out West
    Adopted Bronco:
    Arthur Morgan
    Posts
    20,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My advice for the best experience: prioritize taming animals if you haven't already.
    Just tamed my first wolf.

    And I keep ramming spears in the face of those baddies

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.
    Posts
    18,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Just tamed my first wolf.

    And I keep ramming spears in the face of those baddies
    lol

    rude

  13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  14. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.
    Posts
    18,400

    Default

    I feel like I don't use the owl enough. Apparently he can put in some work, but I just scout things with him.

    I use recce owl vs. hellfire owl.

    I like to then barge in with the sabertooth tiger and just wail on fools.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group