Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fanspeak mock (4/4) with CBS Aggregate big board

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I won't disagree with you. There are a lot of fanbois that want a TE though and there is a decent case to be made for it (Flacco's crutch). Personally, I am still on the Drew Lock train if he's there then CB in round two and OL or TE in round 3. I don't think Murphy or Jones will be there when those picks come up.
    I just have hunch the top three quarterbacks will be gone before the 10th pick. A tight end would be a good choice, and I wouldn't sour about it but I would still like see Denver take White or Bush with 10th overall pick if one of them is available.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

We just don't know if there will be trade ups and who they will be (or whether Denver will be one of them). The other wild card is whether Lock is truly the Broncos' preference or if it's a smokescreen. Optimistically, I don't think we'll be this high for awhile so it is better to find a QBOTF at #10 instead of lower, particularly since we now know the Broncos aren't gifted about judging QBs in the draft.

I would not like to see Denver trade up and wouldn't be upset to see them trade down if they get a good offer. We have a lot of positions that can use help.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I've light that position of accruing draft Capital over the years, but if you have one of Devin white, Devin bush, Oliver, or by some freak circumstance quinnen Williams, then there is no way that I want to trade out of that position because there are only a few people that meet the planet Theory from Parcells ideology. And those guys are part of the planet theory. If we can get a huge disrupter on the defensive line or an instant impact player at middle linebacker than I need that guy on my team.

5. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I've light that position of accruing draft Capital over the years, but if you have one of Devin white, Devin bush, Oliver, or by some freak circumstance quinnen Williams, then there is no way that I want to trade out of that position because there are only a few people that meet the planet Theory from Parcells ideology. And those guys are part of the planet theory. If we can get a huge disrupter on the defensive line or an instant impact player at middle linebacker than I need that guy on my team.
    No disagreement although it really depends on the situation and what options are out there.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    No disagreement although it really depends on the situation and what options are out there.
    White and Bush both habe the chance to be the next al wilson. Oliver is john randle. Truly believe that

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

We pick 10. There are 4 planet theory names based on recent posts...White, Bush, Oliver and Williams...and 3 QBs we'd likely all be OK with. That is 7 names...not including the Buckeye and Wildcat rush ends. Things would have to fall epically wrong for us to not have a shot at 1 of those names.

And if it did, we get pick of best TE, CB and/or OL. I'd be cool with moving back 2-4 spots.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information