Thread: Bands that Suck

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Bands/Artists/Genres I can't stand
    • Fleetwood Mac - mostly Stevie Nicks, sounds like a cat in heat that smoked too much screaming on a fence at night
    • Jimmy Buffet - **** your dad soft-rock and your margaritas
    • Rage Against the Machine - the same "machine" you make money off of?! I always think of pissed off suburban kids "raging" that their dad got them an Audi instead of a BMW and blasting this.
    • KISS - Manufactured rock to scare parents before Manson did it more successfully
    • Reggae - I get it, you smoke pot and are lazy and have ONE political opinion over and over on top of a steel drum
    • Spin Doctors - somehow the dude that played too much hackey sack in college created not one but two hits in the 90's? He looks like he smells like quinoa and feet.
    • Dave Matthews Band - people that listen to this have sex with their socks and sandals still on
    • Grateful Dead and Phish - Basically the same thing and for the same reason. If I have to smoke something to enjoy a 40 minute version of a song your wrote on a napkin **** you.
    • Kid Rock - If you listen to this, my only question is which leg you prefer your ankle monitor to be on
    • Nue-Country - Oh you poor millionaire ******* with your hot blonde cookie-cutter wife who is also a country music superstar, tell me again how you shower AFTER work and you want to drink cheap beer from plastic cups you lying ****

I also like a lot of crap that people have listed here already so eh, whatever. Just my 2 cents.
    I just can’t believe you don’t like Fleetwood Mac. They’re one of my favorites... and I’m mostly a metal head like North.

“The Dance” is one of the best live performances of all time, IMO.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

2. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information