Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Broncos sign CB Bryce Callahan

Adopted Bronco:
    F段ng John Elway

Take White in the 1st round and Bush in the 2nd, trade Jewell and Davis to Rams for five 1st round picks.
    "Run through a mother****er face, they just ain't gonna want that."
    "You have to hate what you're firing at! Hate it!"

Eric McCoy C/G, Greedy Williams CB, Justin Herbert QB, Drew Lock QB, Dalton Risner C, Nate Herbig RG, Elgton Jenkins C, Greg Little LT, Devin White ILB, Dylan Cozens C, Jack Hughes C, Daniel Jones QB. Rashan Gary DE, Brian Burns OLB. Byron Murphy CB. Jeffrey Simmons DE. Cody Ford OL.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Take White in the 1st round and Bush in the 2nd, trade Jewell and Davis to Rams for five 1st round picks.
    Madden and cocaine are crazy mix jaded

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    F段ng John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Madden and cocaine are crazy mix jaded
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Eric McCoy C/G, Greedy Williams CB, Justin Herbert QB, Drew Lock QB, Dalton Risner C, Nate Herbig RG, Elgton Jenkins C, Greg Little LT, Devin White ILB, Dylan Cozens C, Jack Hughes C, Daniel Jones QB. Rashan Gary DE, Brian Burns OLB. Byron Murphy CB. Jeffrey Simmons DE. Cody Ford OL.

Adopted Bronco:
    F段ng John Elway

Bush might still be there, I’m just sayin.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I wouldnt have any issue drafting him at 10. I may even like him better than White. But if its another ilb in the second it has ti be Wilson. No way Devin 1b lasts to our secondnd pick.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I値l take you over Jewell.
    Jewell is linebacker and he did fine when he was in. Cravens was injured most of the year. He doesn't do the team a bit good if he's always injured.

Adopted Bronco:
    F段ng John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Jewell is linebacker and he did fine when he was in. Cravens was injured most of the year. He doesn't do the team a bit good if he's always injured.
    He supposedly has great instincts but guessed wrong a lot and got washed out when he didn’t, he wasn’t good. And that’s not even mentioning his lack of coverage skillset.

He might be better being protected behind a 2-gap but he’s exactly opposite of what Fangio has been coaching for decades.

Both Davis and Jewell run mid 4.8’s, we’ll see how that translates in the new system. They can probably just “intangible” their way to succes, I bet.

Edit;

Btw, you people seem to be missing the point, I’m not Pro-Cravens, I couldn’t care less if he makes the team. I said he fits better, he does.
    Last edited by Jaded; Yesterday at 02:38 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    F段ng John Elway

OTOH, Fangio probably had a lot of Jewell’s at Stanford.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

He supposedly has great instincts but guessed wrong a lot and got washed out when he didn’t, he wasn’t good. And that’s not even mentioning his lack of coverage skillset.

He might be better being protected behind a 2-gap but he’s exactly opposite of what Fangio has been coaching for decades.

Both Davis and Jewell run mid 4.8’s, we’ll see how that translates in the new system. They can probably just “intangible” their way to succes, I bet.

Edit;

Btw, you people seem to be missing the point, I’m not Pro-Cravens, I couldn’t care less if he makes the team. I said he fits better, he does.
    I watched the games that's not what I saw. We'll have to disagree on Cravens.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas you will be missed

Edit;

I'm hoping with Jewell it was a rookie thing last year, but I saw a lot of inconsistent play from him. Maybe it was being a rookie maybe not. Personally I believe he is the same type of player Davis is, but wasn't close to being as good at that role. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the backup to Davis if we draft someone like Bush or White.
    Please give me either Lock, or Thorson at QB in the upcoming draft....lets Get it!!!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information