Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill under investigation for alleged battery

Prosecute.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

The inability to figure out which parent caused the harm isn't uncommon, or a mark of bad prosecution, in my opinion. The fact that this got leaked is a win for society.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

They couldn't decide because both those ****tards put their hands on him. I can't overlook that she stayed and kept that child in his own personal hell. Even worse, she did it because of money. Your top priority as a mother is to protect and nurture your child. She told a 4 year old to go back into a situation she knew he was going to be beaten. Told him just go down and it will be better for you. ******* disgusting.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    They couldn't decide because both those **** buta put their hands on him. I can't overlook that she stayed and kept that child in his own personal hell. Even worse, she did it because of money. Your top priority as a mother is to protect and nurture your child. She told a 4 year old to go back into a situation she knew he was going to be beaten. Told him just go down and it will be better for you. ******* disgusting.
    Oh, I would prosecute her, too. Like, y'all would be like "But I thought King was a nice man," and I'd look at you like I was made from hellfire.

And then buy you a McRibs.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Who leaked the tape?

Who recorded the tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Who leaked the tape?

Who recorded the tape?
    She recorded the tape and gave it to a confidant. Only after shit started hitting the fan and the kid was removed from the home. That's not a protect your child, that's a cover for own ass. What mother sits and watches anyone punch their child in the chest? Horrifying. That kid didn't have a protector. He had a mom who threw him to the wolves for a back account.
    Last edited by GEM; 04-27-2019 at 12:09 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

She recorded the tape and gave it to a confidant. Only after shit started hitting the fan and the kid was removed from the home. That's not a protect your child, that's a cover for own ass. What mother sits and watches anyone punch their child in the chest? Horrifying. That kid didn't have a protector. He had a mom who threw him to the wolves for a back account.
    Most people got to hit rock bottom before they leave.

I just know, very few people leave the first time some one is abusive..... Then time passes and they lose a lot of ability to leave for many reasons.

Very few victims never hit back, those that do get told they are just as bad.

The protect your kid first thing.....i do get it.... But very rarely are victims just allowed to leave, most try and fail several times and as she had been living with this for a while, I imagine she was doing a lot to protect her kid whilst parenting under siege...... So before I chastised her choices I would want to know more.

GEM this is not a rebuttal of your opinion, it is more like a brief explanation of mine

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Football perspective: this hurts KC bad. Waaaayyyy more than Hunt. The take the top off homerun threat was ginarmous for them, even when it didn't hit. That shit trickled down to all levels, and that's not even mentioning special teams. Without Hill, mr. MVP doesn't break 40tds next year. Book it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Telling your child just go down there, it will be easier on you... that's not in any way protecting your child. A 4 year old, with a broken arm, who consistently had to spread his arms to be hit in the chest, no. As a mother, I would step between and take those hits, I wouldn't willfully send my child into the lions den. It's the telling the child to just go in, just be brave and go deal with being hit... that's so foreign to anything a mother would say.

I didn't leave the first or the second time my ex broke my nose, I didn't leave when he poured a pot of hot coffee on my back. I didn't leave when he pushed me down a flight of stairs. But if he had laid one finger on my kids, I would have sent them to my parents, my sisters house or just left. It's different taking abuse yourself to allowing an abuser to abuse your child. It's different when on the tape she admits she hit him too.
    Last edited by GEM; 04-27-2019 at 07:27 AM.

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Telling your child just go down there, it will be easier on you... that's not in any way protecting your child. A 4 year old, with a broken arm, who consistently had to spread his arms to be hit in the chest, no. As a mother, I would step between and take those hits, I wouldn't willfully send my child into the lions den. It's the telling the child to just go in, just be brave and go deal with being hit... that's so foreign to anything a mother would say.

I didn't leave the first or the second time my ex broke my nose, I didn't leave when he poured a pot of hot coffee on my back. I didn't leave when he pushed me down a flight of stairs. But if he had laid one finger on my kids, I would have sent them to my parents, my sisters house or just left. It's different taking abuse yourself to allowing an abuser to abuse your child.
    I certainly don't want to get into an argument with you about this, so I won't reply to counter, but I will reply to say, I do understand your position I just have a different take.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I certainly don't want to get into an argument with you about this, so I won't reply to counter, but I will reply to say, I do understand your position I just have a different take.
    I understand and sometimes in some situations agree with your take, but in this case it doesn't appear to be the case. She sounds to be an equal abuser. I do appreciate your comments.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I understand and sometimes in some situations agree with your take, but in this case it doesn't appear to be the case. She sounds to be an equal abuser. I do appreciate your comments.
    That's how to have a civilized disagreement!

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

I'm not shy. There is a woman or two I'd love to hit with a chair, but I NEVER would, and as much as I dislike them, I would take said chair hit for them, even now. Physically abusive people are basically #1 on my i will ******* ruin you list. Very little sympathy. **** Hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I didn't leave the first or the second time my ex broke my nose, I didn't leave when he poured a pot of hot coffee on my back. I didn't leave when he pushed me down a flight of stairs. But if he had laid one finger on my kids, I would have sent them to my parents, my sisters house or just left. It's different taking abuse yourself to allowing an abuser to abuse your child. It's different when on the tape she admits she hit him too.
    Must of took a strong will not to kill him. I get you were probably thinking of your kids first.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Wow GEM. So sorry. So is this.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information