Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 121

Thread: Good News. Robert Kraft Can Still Get It Up

  1. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    You don’t think those places deal in human slaves?
    Not that one. But the stupid Jupiter police and the politically ambitious AG really taked that up with ZERO evidence and many intellectually challenged individuals fell for it.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons
    Posts
    30,105

    Default

    Difference between innocent and not guilty.

    He’s a total slime ball.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    40,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Difference between innocent and not guilty.

    He’s a total slime ball.
    WTE thinks OJ didn't do it. Being not guilty and all.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  4. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    WTE thinks OJ didn't do it. Being not guilty and all.
    I was with a large group of co-workers watching the verdict and I secretly cheered to myself when he was found not guilty. I think the prosecution did a horrible job and deserved to lose and I was a big fan of Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    40,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I was with a large group of co-workers watching the verdict and I secretly cheered to myself when he was found not guilty. I think the prosecution did a horrible job and deserved to lose and I was a big fan of Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey.
    You really seem drawn to amoral scumbags!
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  6. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  7. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    12,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    WTE thinks OJ didn't do it. Being not guilty and all.
    I was with a large group of co-workers watching the verdict and I secretly cheered to myself when he was found not guilty. I think the prosecution did a horrible job and deserved to lose and I was a big fan of Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey.
    You and your coworkers really are lazy and should be fired.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  8. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You really seem drawn to amoral scumbags!
    Why do you think I have been coming to Broncos fan's message boards since 2005?

  9. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay
    Posts
    9,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Not that one. But the stupid Jupiter police and the politically ambitious AG really taked that up with ZERO evidence and many intellectually challenged individuals fell for it.
    Yes, based on you cherry picking what you like from this article:

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    According to this very distinguished news agency there have been ZERO people charged in human sex trafficking as a result of this publicity stunt of an investigation...

    https://www.wpbf.com/article/agencie...ctims/26557861
    If you would've kept reading, like I did, you would've found out why its hard for prosecutors to go after sex traffickers:

    Getting the women to cooperate with investigators is difficult, as most human trafficking victims fear for the safety of their families or children.

    ďOne of the reasons that human trafficking tends to outfox law enforcement is because more often than not, victims tend not to cooperate, and we're seeing that right now in Martin County,Ē Snyder said.

    If the victims cooperate, the charges could be dropped.

    If they don't, the women could be sent back to China if they are convicted.

    ďThis is really just a matter of survival,Ē he said.
    Iím an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Aspergerís, feel free to ask. Iím not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

    https://aacphoenix.com/

  10. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:


  11. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'Mont MFing Jones
    Posts
    53,721

    Default

    If it doesn't come in then they really screwed up the investigation.

    But we all know he's guilty. Because of the shame that he's brought the league, and because of the potential shady activity that might have been going on as well, NE should forfeit at least two straight first round picks, two second round picks, and Craft should apologize for the illicit activity.

    If the league is going to drop the hammer on players for smoking a plant that no one cares about anymore, but punishes players because it's still against the rules, then hold the owners to the highest standards and show that it's not just a one-sided affair.

  12. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


  13. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'Mont MFing Jones
    Posts
    53,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I was with a large group of co-workers watching the verdict and I secretly cheered to myself when he was found not guilty. I think the prosecution did a horrible job and deserved to lose and I was a big fan of Johnnie Cochran and F. Lee Bailey.
    The burden of proof was not met. He should have been found innocent.

    But...to Wave's point...I mean...

  14. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    34,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The burden of proof was not met. He should have been found innocent.

    But...to Wave's point...I mean...
    "Not guilty" doesn't equal "innocent"

  15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:


  16. #117

    Default

    Mike Florio artfully explains why Robert Kraft should be considered a Social Justice Warrior...

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...w-enforcement/

  17. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.
    Posts
    18,415

    Default

    Art indeed.

  18. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'Mont MFing Jones
    Posts
    53,721

    Default

    He's another example why idolizing billionaires is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Preach brother.

    #teamfatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Henceforth and in perpetuity the aforementioned Kinger shall hereby be know as FatSammichKing. So help me Hawg

  19. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    40,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    He's another example why idolizing billionaires is stupid.
    Idolizing anyone is stupid. We all trash.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group