Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Joe Flacco here...wanted to say hello

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Joe, now that Keemun is gone, what are your thoughts if we give up a 3rd for Rosen or draft a QB at 10?
    I was on board before Keenum was gone for Rosen

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Joe, now that Keemun is gone, what are your thoughts if we give up a 3rd for Rosen or draft a QB at 10?
    You're asking me??? My thoughts are the worst here.

But, as stated in another thread, I'd take a shot at Rosen for a 3rd. I don't think there's a QB worth #10 that will be there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I think TX is right on this one. If you don't like a player or believe in him, why would you give up anything for him?

Based on what I have read/heard, they just don't like Rosen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I think TX is right on this one. If you don't like a player or believe in him, why would you give up anything for him?

Based on what I have read/heard, they just don't like Rosen.
    I don't think John does either, but it wouldn't shock me. Rosen wasn't THE problem in Az last season but he certainly wasn't helping either.

I think with the right coaching and supporting cast we'd see what Rosen has but he's probably more of a question mark now than he was before the draft
    Last edited by Davii; 03-08-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I don't think John does either, but it wouldn't shock me. Rosen wasn't THE problem in Az last season but he certainly wasn't helping either.

I think with the right coaching and supporting cast we'd see what Rosen has but he's probably more of a question mark now than he was before the draft
    He may not have been the problem in AZ, but if you are starting from the position that you don't really believe in the guy, what has he done to change that perception?

I don't believe the team views Rosen in the same way a lot of fans do and it's hard for them to understand that not everyone sees things from the same perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

7. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

He may not have been the problem in AZ, but if you are starting from the position that you don't really believe in the guy, what has he done to change that perception?

I don't believe the team views Rosen in the same way a lot of fans do and it's hard for them to understand that not everyone sees things from the same perspective.
    It's not hard at all and IMO he did nothing to change it, also why I feel he has more questions now than before the draft. If John liked him he would've made a move by now, if not last year we'd have heard rumors of his trade to Denver.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

IIRC, Elway interviewed Rose at the combine and if he left that interview unimpressed it would be no wonder he passed on at last year when he opportunity to draft him.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    IIRC, Elway interviewed Rose at the combine and if he left that interview unimpressed it would be no wonder he passed on at last year when he opportunity to draft him.
    True, but were he available in round 3 we have no way to know what John would've done.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information