Page 82 of 135 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2012

Thread: Joe Flacco is now a Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Put me on ignore if you cant handle it snowflake.

I respond with facts.
    Facts? Neither QB you are enamored with is in the NFL.

Please, child.

doesnt make it any better.

he is a putrid qb talent wise

Just like Mark Sanchez

Just like Paxton Lynch

Just like Case Keenum

Just like......
    He's not bad talentwise, it's consistency. The talent is there, he just can't consistently put it all together.

Chad Kellys talent is off the charts.

And he has never been afraid to take a hit
    Especially if there is a bong involved. He loves bong hits...

4. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Especially if there is a *bong involved. He loves *bong hits...
    *bath salts

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by buff View Post
    *bath salts
    *pcp

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    *pcp
    *couch surfing
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

10. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

How the **** is anyone STILL talking about Chad Kelly I don't know. Between the Draft, Flacco's TC and the 2019 season how could anyone possibly be up Chad Kelly's ass now?

Bona fide NFL QBs don't do what he did. He did it to himself by getting kicked out. I dont want a frickin head case as the face of the franchise, for Elway to sink in so much on a franchise QB for him to do something even worse?

He did this to himself, and not only that, you can blame Vance Joseph for it too.

True Broncos fans have moved on from Tim Tebow who WON games, and even left a postseason legacy. Chad Kelly did none of those things. Get over him already.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Just wanted to mention this in case anyone is still deluded about Joe Flacco 'spreading out defenses' or owning the deep ball: Keenum was better than Flacco last year at this. And that is not a good thing. Read some Baltimore news articles. It's depressing how much we are being mislead by the media and Elway. Flacco was horrible at the deep ball and at attempting a successful completion rate farther that 14 yards in 2018.

Please research and hit me back it you find I am wrong. Otherwise, we are biting on the same old lie with a different twist. Harbaugh was lost as to why Flacco has such a strong arm and the Ravens had such fast receivers and he still sucked huge at completing deep passes. Oline has something to do with it but we are lving under the assumption that he is historically good at this stuff.

He is not. In fact, he is lower middling at deep pass success since 2007.

Facts are a bitch. A serious bitch and we are being suckered into believing another clown QB will get just enough done to make it to the playoffs. The Ravens have always been a D first teams and Flacco has mostly sucked. One of the biggest reasons we are buying into his presence is the 'he can stretch the field thing'. That is nonsense. He has the arm but he is just plain a clown, so no deep pass threat or stretching the field in 2019 for the Broncos. Please...Please hope and pray that Elway has a draft plan at QB!

Joe Flacco lost his job to a kid that the Harbaugh didn't even feel could throw a pass and tossed to the winds with run calls over and over again.

Perspective.
    Last edited by Ground Control; 03-19-2019 at 12:52 PM.

He'd make a solid backup... I don't mind this as long as Elway doesn't have some crazy notion he can redeem him as a future starer.
    Joe Flacco beat out Blake Bortles as the Broncos starting QB. Does that make anyone feel good?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Especially if there is a bong involved. He loves bong hits...
    I think his bong is made out of a Bissell vacuum hose.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-19-2019 at 03:27 PM.

15. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    Joe Flacco beat out Blake Bortles as the Broncos starting QB. Does that make anyone feel good?
    What do you want is to do about it?

I think everyone here realizes he not the GOAT or the future of the franchise.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    What do you want is to do about it?

I think everyone here realizes he not the GOAT or the future of the franchise.
    Just needed to get it out of my system.

We're ****** for another year. I'm good now, thanks.

It will be fun to watch the defense again, though!
    Last edited by Ground Control; 03-19-2019 at 01:03 PM.

19. The Following User High Fived Ground Control For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Just wanted to mention this in case anyone is still deluded about Joe Flacco 'spreading out defenses' or owning the deep ball: Keenum was better than Flacco last year at this. And that is not a good thing. Read some Baltimore news articles. It's depressing how much we are being mislead by the media and Elway. Flacco was horrible at the deep ball and at attempting a successful completion rate farther that 14 yards in 2018.

Please research and hit me back it you find I am wrong. Otherwise, we are biting on the same old lie with a different twist. Harbaugh was lost as to why Flacco has such a strong arm and the Ravens had such fast receivers and he still sucked huge at completing deep passes. Oline has something to do with it but we are lving under the assumption that he is historically good at this stuff.

He is not. In fact, he is lower middling at deep pass success since 2007.

Facts are a bitch. A serious bitch and we are being suckered into believing another clown QB will get just enough done to make it to the playoffs. The Ravens have always been a D first teams and Flacco has mostly sucked. One of the biggest reasons we are buying into his presence is the 'he can stretch the field thing'. That is nonsense. He has the arm but he is just plain a clown, so no deep pass threat or stretching the field in 2019 for the Broncos. Please...Please hope and pray that Elway has a draft plan at QB!

Joe Flacco lost his job to a kid that the Harbaugh didn't even feel could throw a pass and tossed to the winds with run calls over and over again.

Perspective.
    See, youre calling the man a clown and youre really reaching condemning him. Let the man play first and lets see how the offense fares. Youre going extreme as someine saying he'll be PFM @2013.

He HAS to be better than Keenum
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Facts? Neither QB you are enamored with is in the NFL.

Please, child.
    Well according to Elway, tebow is just coming into his prime. He only 31. So theres still a chance.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

No. but we have to live with what's available and hope John is smart enough to draft a QB this year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information