Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco is now a Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    You guys are stupid as ****. I go and pimp my team and it goes right over your heads. Idiots.... lol
    Negative. My response appears to have gone over your head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

2. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    You guys think we'll be looking at FA WR's with burning speed to work in tandem with Flacco?
    I’m sure we will but I’m not a john brown fan at all......dude is a one trick pony and way to inconsistent....I think Sutton is a better fit for Joe Flacco then Brown....brown needs like 8 seconds to even have a chance to get open....Flacco wont have that much time unless we address the line some lol. At least Sutton can run the 30-40 yds and get the jump ball....Flacco can get it to him in time for sure....case needed like 8 seconds to just get the 40 yds lol....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I’m sure we will but I’m not a john brown fan at all......dude is a one trick pony and way to inconsistent....I think Sutton is a better fit for Joe Flacco then Brown....brown needs like 8 seconds to even have a chance to get open....Flacco wont have that much time unless we address the line some lol. At least Sutton can run the 30-40 yds and get the jump ball....Flacco can get it to him in time for sure....case needed like 8 seconds to just get the 40 yds lol....
    brown also has sickle cell trait, which i'd forgotten, so he's not an option. . . we could really use a burner to take the top off the defense, though. . . allows you to take advantage of flacco's arm, and hopefully forces teams to think twice about creeping up their safeties to sit on the run game. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

5. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    brown also has sickle cell trait, which i'd forgotten, so he's not an option. . . we could really use a burner to take the top off the defense, though. . . allows you to take advantage of flacco's arm, and hopefully forces teams to think twice about creeping up their safeties to sit on the run game. . .
    I just believe throwing it 30-40 yds on fades can do the same thing and we don’t have to protect for 8-10 seconds cause I’m not so sure our LT can handle it and we have no idea who our RT will be yet....i wont disagree some 75 yd completions for TD’s will open things up for Lindsay and freeman though that’s a fact....it would also be nice on some of those 30-40 yd fades to watch Sutton be able to run onto the ball instead of contort backwards cause of a soft throw lol. I think Sutton has sneaky speed and we should use him like we did with DT his first couple years while he developed as a route runner and what not....let Hamilton be our guy with sanders cause he has nasty hands.....and use Sutton where he fits best right now....

You and I are in agreeemnet though that if Flacco can be good with the deep ball, it will help open the offense up....I’m not convinced we got that version of Flacco, but if we did then or our coaches can find it in him....then things should open up and improve....

Personally i believe WR is big enough of a need that yes a vet FA or draft pick is a must for us...I would prefer a vet FA. But the pickings are slim...i read somewhere that Robby Anderson is a RFA, i like him a lot as that deep threat but didn’t know if we would even consider that. So for me we need another WR in the draft.....especially if something happens with sanders.....
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 02-20-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

If he gets good coaching his first year or 2....he is going to blow people away. He is a way better Blake Bortles with a passion, grit and fire for the game Bortles never had, but who if did would still be starting in Jacksonville...

But i wont argue he needs some coaching, but if you take the guy in 3rd or 4th rd, not just about thorson but any of them, and he ends up being good your a genius....if you take him 3rd or 4th rd....and he doesn’t pan out it doesn’t look near as bad as Lynch, OZ or Tebow, that were clearly big time first rd projects. People are slamming elway about semian, but lets be real he found a guy in rd 7 that started some games, won some games, and is still in the league as a number 2, as a 7th rd pick...he made a good pick there.....that is one Qb he actually didn’t mess up draft pick wise in my eyes...and i am glad seimian is gone but there is a reality to his performance based off draft position.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Jamison Crowder

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    If he gets good coaching his first year or 2....he is going to blow people away. He is a way better Blake Bortles with a passion, grit and fire for the game Bortles never had, but who if did would still be starting in Jacksonville...

But i wont argue he needs some coaching, but if you take the guy in 3rd or 4th rd, not just about thorson but any of them, and he ends up being good your a genius....if you take him 3rd or 4th rd....and he doesn’t pan out it doesn’t look near as bad as Lynch, OZ or Tebow, that were clearly big time first rd projects. People are slamming elway about semian, but lets be real he found a guy in rd 7 that started some games, won some games, and is still in the league as a number 2, as a 7th rd pick...he made a good pick there.....that is one Qb he actually didn’t mess up draft pick wise in my eyes...and i am glad seimian is gone but there is a reality to his performance based off draft position.
    Siemein was ok... See first play of 2017 preseason, 12 yard sack vs Chi was a sign of things to come. He got David Carred.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

10. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Siemein was ok... See first play of 2017 preseason, 12 yard sack vs Chi was a sign of things to come. He got David Carred.
    Yes, but he won enough games and is still in the league for a reason, as a 7th rd pick.....that’s a value no matter how you slice it when you get picks in rd 1 that cant even win a game or beat said 7th rd pick out.....
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 02-20-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

12. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Lol, not even close. Carr got sacked 76 times in his first season. Siemian: 31.

He wasn’t even close to getting “David Carred.” He just wasn’t very good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Lol, not even close. Carr got sacked 76 times in his first season. Siemian: 31.

He wasn’t even close to getting “David Carred.” He just wasn’t very good.
    I don't disagree as such - but David Carr had been David Carred long before his 76th sack of the season.

I do think Siemien's lack of talent was excarbated by him seeing ghosts in the pocket

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I don't disagree as such - but David Carr had been David Carred long before his 76th sack of the season.

I do think Siemien's lack of talent was excarbated by him seeing ghosts in the pocket

There were 16 quarterbacks who got sacked more in 2016, so I just don’t agree. If he was seeing ghosts, that’s on him.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

There were 16 quarterbacks who got sacked more in 2016, so I just don’t agree. If he was seeing ghosts, that’s on him.
    Agreed - it might be "on him" but i still think it played a part.

I get we disagree - and that is cool.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

It is on him, but he played better than what he finished and you could tell he was jumping at ghosts. His confidence was shot by the end.

21. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

You guys should consider maybe not making excuses for poor QB play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    You guys should consider maybe not making excuses for poor QB play.
    I don't see it as an excuse - just a contributory factor!

25. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information