Page 40 of 135 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco is now a Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I can't think of one Victory this year that was on the coaching. And this team played the two of the three best teams in the AFC very closely and beat the Chargers. And almost beat the Super Bowl runner-up. The Heir Apparent in the NFC for a while if you will. So I feel pretty good about the roster as it is. Plug-in some better coaching in the defensive backfield another corner or two and a middle linebacker and this roster is built well as is on the defensive side of the ball. We need to pass catching tight ends a veteran receiver and more depth on the offensive line, but again there aren't the glaring holes that we had prior to Elway taking over. I just don't like the way he throws around draft picks like they don't mean anything
    Therefore, you should be pleased with the Coaching change and a QB that isn't afraid to throw deep?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis
    ‏Verified account @MikeKlis
    17m17 minutes ago

Confirming Joe Flacco was in Denver last week to undergo physical, (1st by AlbertBreer). I can add Flacco was inside Broncos HQers for physical and handshakes. Per NFL: A club can permit a player to visit another club to undergo a physical in regard to potential trade. #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

I wish he would just trade up for Haskins and end this charade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I wish he would just trade up for Haskins and end this charade.
    No thanks. I'm confident Denver will draft a quarterback I just don't see it happening in the first two rounds.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    My frustration isn't that you're wrong, you're not. It's just that we seem to be flipping through a lot of those
    Our options have not been awesome. And i rather not have the guy yet than be stuck with a guy that may not become one.
    Ala Allen, Rosen or Jackson. If The broncos actually whiffed on a top 5 qb the the fallout would way worse than what we have now.
    Elways biggest mistake was whiffing on Oz. Not really the 2nd round pick but the expecting he was going to be the guy for 4 years he was here the first time. That put everything else in motion. The most baffling of all decisions were around him.
    Basically all other QB moves since have to been to patch that one.
    I am totally behind the Flacco trade. It’s a no brainer. He’s better enough than Keenum to warrant a trade for a mid pick and he comes with no strings attached. Can’t for the life of me understand why people are that pissy about it.
    Now if the broncos come out and say this is the guy from now on - we’ll then I would get it.
    Last edited by nevcraw; 02-18-2019 at 04:53 PM.

8. The Following User High Fived nevcraw For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    No thanks. I'm confident Denver will draft a quarterback I just don't see it happening in the first two rounds.
    I pray You are wrong. I hope They get their guy as soon as humanly possible. 10th pick. Pretty please! Means that they love someone that much! And we need a top 10 NFL QB of the future. Not just a guy.

10. The Following User High Fived nevcraw For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default Mel Kiper skips quarterback for the Broncos in latest mock

With the Denver Broncos making a trade for quarterback Joe Flacco, sending a fourth-round pick to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange, their outlook for the 2019 NFL Draft has certainly changed.

ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. is the first major mock draft expert to update their mocks to reflect this change. With the 10th overall pick, he bypassed quarterback Drew Lock in favor of LSU cornerback Greedy Williams.

10. Denver Broncos

Greedy Williams, CB, LSU

Yes, the Broncos traded for Joe Flacco, but they could still draft a quarterback high, even if it’s not in Round 1. Flacco has a team-friendly contract, and GM John Elway & Co. could still try to get their QB of the future. For now I’ll go with cornerback here, as the position is the team’s top need, especially with Bradley Roby likely to leave in free agency. There has been a lot of talk about Williams’ apparent allergy to tackling, but he can improve there in the NFL. And you don’t see pro-ready corners with his size (6-2, 180) and skill set often; he is a rare talent.
    rest - https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...os-latest-mock

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

12. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Is Mel Kiper ever right?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by nevcraw View Post
    I pray You are wrong. I hope They get their guy as soon as humanly possible. 10th pick. Pretty please! Means that they love someone that much! And we need a top 10 NFL QB of the future. Not just a guy.
    I suspect one of reasons that Denver is bringing in Flacco is because the guys at the top of the draft are not worth a top ten pick. In other words, I think this trade means Denver isn't looking to this draft to find their quarterback of the future. Taking a guy later isn't just taking a guy, but a guy they can develop into a back up quarterback. Hopefully it's a guy who won't criminally trespass and get himself beat up with vacuum hose. (The vacuum hose comment is borrowed from Buff)
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 02-18-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Adopted Bronco:

Default 10. Denver Broncos: TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa

Denver Broncos general manager John Elway made his decision. Right or wrong, Joe Flacco will be the starting quarterback once the proposed trade, per Adam Schefter of ESPN, with the Baltimore Ravens becomes official at the start of the league year.

Flacco's acquisition won't prevent the Broncos from adding a quarterback prospect, but the need to do so became less urgent. Denver is now Flacco's team. In order for the move to not become a complete disaster, the 34-year-old will need certain pieces around him.

The Broncos already feature two young and talented running backs in Phillip Lindsay and Royce Freeman. Emmanuel Sanders, Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton form a solid wide receiver corps. Tight end is the missing piece.
    rest - https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-match#slide10

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Is Mel Kiper ever right?
    I think he said the Colts would take Luck in 2012 draft other that, I can't think of anything else he's been right on.

18. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Is Mel Kiper ever right?
    More often than King is!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

21. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    More often than King is!!
    Ouch

23. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information