Page 84 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2012

Thread: Joe Flacco is now a Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And just when I thought Shane takes couldn't get worse.... There it is.
    your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Gee. Thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Well seeing as the Rams just signed Bortles. You might want to evaluate your position. Our GM has been to the Super Bowl twice in the past 5 years and Les Snead, the GM that decided to sign the Bortles was just in the Super Bowl last year and has the best young offensive mind in the league as a head coach..... but you already know this because the Rams are your other team. So you can continue to bash John Elway or you can decide to add Les Snead to that list or you can admit that maybe Blake Bortles does present potential value as a backup quarterback in the NFL.
    It's a great pickup by the Rams! As long as Bortles never sees the field, it's absolute genius!

He can hold a clip-board with the best of them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And just when I thought Shane takes couldn't get worse.... There it is.
    His takes can always get worse.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-20-2019 at 10:17 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    Just wanted to mention this in case anyone is still deluded about Joe Flacco 'spreading out defenses' or owning the deep ball: Keenum was better than Flacco last year at this. And that is not a good thing. Read some Baltimore news articles. It's depressing how much we are being mislead by the media and Elway. Flacco was horrible at the deep ball and at attempting a successful completion rate farther that 14 yards in 2018.

Please research and hit me back it you find I am wrong. Otherwise, we are biting on the same old lie with a different twist. Harbaugh was lost as to why Flacco has such a strong arm and the Ravens had such fast receivers and he still sucked huge at completing deep passes. Oline has something to do with it but we are lving under the assumption that he is historically good at this stuff.

He is not. In fact, he is lower middling at deep pass success since 2007.

Facts are a bitch. A serious bitch and we are being suckered into believing another clown QB will get just enough done to make it to the playoffs. The Ravens have always been a D first teams and Flacco has mostly sucked. One of the biggest reasons we are buying into his presence is the 'he can stretch the field thing'. That is nonsense. He has the arm but he is just plain a clown, so no deep pass threat or stretching the field in 2019 for the Broncos. Please...Please hope and pray that Elway has a draft plan at QB!

Joe Flacco lost his job to a kid that the Harbaugh didn't even feel could throw a pass and tossed to the winds with run calls over and over again.

Perspective.
    Please, Keenum can’t run the same plays as Flacco, or any other QB for that matter, he’s also a ******* bed wetter. Keesum’s deep passes consist of safe bucket throws, Flacco was throwing grown-ass men passes, stands to reason that the “stats” may say otherwise.

As for the Ravens, they turned the page, I’m still waiting to see if Jackson is a better QB than Keenum ... much less Flacco.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 03-21-2019 at 12:17 AM.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

There’s huge difference between attempting a deep out or seem pass into defense that is playing pass and throwing a play action back-shoulder throw outside the numbers, though the “stats” wouldn’t know the difference if it kicked them in the nuts.

There’s a huge difference in what you can ask Flacco to do and what you are limited to with Keesum, and you’re gonna have to get a little more nuanced to understand that. Flacco doesn’t even have to be “good” at deep passes to get the defense to defend the offense completely different. It also makes a huge difference for your OC and what he’s comfortable calling.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 03-21-2019 at 12:16 AM.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    les snead completely overrated as is Seanny Mcvay. Jeff Fischer is the guy that picked Gurley and Donald.

Team that got frauded to superbowl so that LA can pick up more then 3 fans, only to score 3 pts. One point for each one of their fans.
    So just to clarify. It is your assertion that Snead had nothing to do with picking either player and that the Rams were better with Fisher than they are with the guy who has orchestrated one of the most dramatic 2 year turnarounds in nfl history?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I'll agree McVay is overrated tho but thats it
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    It's a great pickup by the Rams! As long as Bortles never sees the field, it's absolute genius!

I'm glad the rams took him, because in Denver he would be sold as the next future superstar entering his prime, when flacco goes 8-9 or 9-7. Then we would go into the draft with a unlikely shot at the top Qb's in the draft but Bortles on the payroll. This would lead to many in Denver raising Bortles onto the new middling Journeyman QB pedestal That exists in Denver as Bortles becomes the new future despite showing zero evidence he can be said type of QB. Then the cycle continues. The plus side to having Bortles is after being sold that rubbish we may get a bad enough record to draft Lawrence in 2021....But then we would just bypass him for Ryan Tanehill entering his prime as the next big FA.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post

I'm glad the rams took him, because in Denver he would be sold as the next future superstar entering his prime, when flacco goes 8-9 or 9-7. Then we would go into the draft with a unlikely shot at the top Qb's in the draft but Bortles on the payroll. This would lead to many in Denver raising Bortles onto the new middling Journeyman QB pedestal That exists in Denver as Bortles becomes the new future despite showing zero evidence he can be said type of QB. Then the cycle continues. The plus side to having Bortles is after being sold that rubbish we may get a bad enough record to draft Lawrence in 2021....But then we would just bypass him for Ryan Tanehill entering his prime as the next big FA.....
    He would have been brought in as a backup clearly not a franchise savior. Jesus Christ man.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    He would have been brought in as a backup clearly not a franchise savior. Jesus Christ man.
    yes this year he would, then next year he would be the second coming pretty much outlined that in what I said.....and added a LOL for a hint of sarcasm.....

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    yes this year he would, then next year he would be the second coming pretty much outlined that in what I said.....and added a LOL for a hint of sarcasm.....
    Oh ok... Bortles is just a backup, im sure Jax wishes they never extended him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Oh ok... Bortles is just a backup, im sure Jax wishes they never extended him.
    Which is what he would of ended up being in Denver as well.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-21-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Which is what he would of ended up in Denver as well.

Until next year when he enters his prime

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Denver will end up with Haskins anyway...so just be patient.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

16. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information